Customer Service 866.965.0400

ordered some stuff for 750

6spdg37s

So, I am not a huge huge mod fan unless its a certain car but at the same time I cant just sit and leave it completely stock either. Ordered 8k low beam upgrade d1s bulbs and 8k 9006 kit for my fogs. Of course cause its a German PITA I am going to have to custom fabricate the fog light housings, similar to how I had to do the Low Beam housing on my dads 3 series. I'll post pics of me doing it and definitely of the finished product.

So, I am not a huge huge mod fan unless its a certain car but at the same time I cant just sit and leave it completely stock either. Ordered 8k low beam upgrade d1s bulbs and 8k 9006 kit for my fogs. Of course cause its a German PITA I am going to have to custom fabricate the fog light housings, similar to how I had to do the Low Beam housing on my dads 3 series. I'll post pics of me doing it and definitely of the finished product.

I'm in the same boat. Not many parts available yet for my Maxima. Right now, I could probably do a wheel upgrade or a headlight upgrade.

I guess i'll just stick to the Adam's shine as the showcase for the car! :)

IMO theres not that much that need to be done to certain cars. Ex. yours nice stock rims etc; Thats a huge thing for me buying cars. Nice stock rims because yes maybe I will get different ones. But even for the winter then you still have nice stockers. both the 7 and my G have the factory sport 19"s on them.

When i Had my viper i kept it stock. there are only a select few cars which i would mod.