Customer Service 866.965.0400

The New Guy

Well my name is Tony, I am the sales manager for Finish Line Performance located in Naperville, IL. We have been an authorized dealer of Adam's products for a while now. Figured I would finally get on the forums here and see if I could help someone out with anything.

We have two shop cars a Black 2006 Twin Turbo 426ci Dodge Magnum which should be getting the Adam's treatment very soon here due to a show coming up. We also have a Victory Red 2010 FLP TT/Nickey Edition Camaro that we are currently building a twin turbo setup for that will hopefully get an Adam's treatment for the show but it is only 2 weeks away at this points so it might have to wait until after due to time constraints.

Glad to be a part of this community!:burnout:

Edited by Finish Line Performance

:welcome: Tony, man u just took me for a ride with that Camaro SS:drool:, sweeeet ride can't wait for more of those pics. when it's all done.:2thumbs:

also is that an I-Roc Z in the back ground on a lift?:burnout:

Edited by coolth

Good eyes Coolth yes it is, has a F1 Procharger installed on it also...;-)

It was here for a 4L80e swap

sweeeet, i had a 85 I-RocZ about 12 years ago man i miss that car. Just didn't have a garage to put the IRoc into to keep it out of the weather, also needed some work.

Yeah Mitch is no longer with FLP, I have taken over for him here. I am actually from Homer Glen myself so I am probably closer than you think...:hi:

I saw you were part of the autoclub at LTHS(I went to school here also) in a different post you had made. We loved the show this year couple really good friends of mine had attended and had a great time, might even remember there cars (Cosmos '04 GTO w/ Procharger, NBM '05 GTO, and the black LT1 'vette w/ the pink flames). Looking forward to the next one in the spring, maybe I will finally have my '97 Z28 running.

Yeah Mitch is no longer with FLP, I have taken over for him here. I am actually from Homer Glen myself so I am probably closer than you think...:hi:

I saw you were part of the autoclub at LTHS(I went to school here also) in a different post you had made. We loved the show this year couple really good friends of mine had attended and had a great time, might even remember there cars (Cosmos '04 GTO w/ Procharger, NBM '05 GTO, and the black LT1 'vette w/ the pink flames). Looking forward to the next one in the spring, maybe I will finally have my '97 Z28 running.

We've probably seen or talked to eachother before. It was a great turnout and had some great prizes, I graduated but I probably still will attend the show because I'm still close with my autoshop teacher. I do remember talking to one guy with a blue GTO with an Adams bottle. And yes I have seen that girl with the black vette with pink flames.

Does this car look familiar? MooreVette055.jpg