Customer Service 866.965.0400

For Sale: 2001 Audi A4 Turbo Quattro 5-Speed

Marylander

Looking for an amazingly clean, non-beaten and tastefully modded A4? I've got your car:

Laser Red/black interior

97K miles

EXCELLENT condition and an Adam's shine!

5-speed

quattro

tint (I forget the percentage, but it's fairly mild)

RS4 grille

HIDs

GIAC X-Chip

Borla Exhaust

sunroof

sport package

premium package

bose & cd changer

TT diverter valve

Bilstien sport shocks at about 90K

debadged

nearly new all-season tires

This is really a great find... only one small ding on the body (you'd have to look long and hard to find it), no body work or paint, never beaten on. I'm the orignal adult owner and always babied this car. I have all records for everything done on the car, which includes the timing belt and water pump at 65K, a new clutch at the same time (though it didn't need it -- turns out the problem was with the clutch slave cylinder -- grrr!). The only negatives are that the AC seems to be fading out -- it probably needs a recharge -- and the suspension is getting the typical 100K looseness. A front end kit would bring it right back to new.

$8,000

email me at rich@fatcat-creative.com for more info or pics. Thanks!

audi1.jpg

audi2.jpg

Is the maintenance (parts, etc. ) higher on these cars higher than a Ford or Honda?

Honestly, not really -- I just bought new rotors for about $30 each, pads for about $50 a set (give or take -- I really don't recall) and I use Mobil 1 and quality filters for every oil change, so that's like $40-50 every 5K miles. I've taken really good care of it and found the car to be very dependable. :thumbsup: