Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Spray and Buttery Wax Blend!

Team Adam's

Question

One of our best Authorized Dealers, Larry, was telling me about a trick he uses on his truck. He takes our Detail Spray and uses it down to the top of the bottle's label then fills it back up with our Buttery Wax. Shake vigorously then spray and wipe.

Gotta admit, it works great!

Don't use it as a replacement for a full coat of wax - instead use it as a beefed up version of our already ground breaking Detail Spray :2thumbs:

Larry DeWeese

Distributor

16511 Spinning Avenue

Torrance, CA 90504

Phone: (310) 327-5769

13 answers to this question

So in theory it will work like a quick spray wax to keep that illustrious shine between actual polishings...

Sounds like a winner to me!

I'm thinking it isn't going to be as effective as our Brilliant Spray Glaze. I'm guessing this blend will be good for wipe downs on the go when you don't have the time to wait for our BSG to cure :)

What if you are using the Super Machine Wax. Can you still apply this new mixture in between waxing with the Machine Wax?

I am however a firm believer in the Brilliant Spray Glaze, but as you have stade before that does not give any protection, but this might.

do you think it would get hazy and kinda white looking if you didnt wait for it to dry and then wipe off? or would it just be like the detail spray just with added layers of protection?:help:

I dunno, I've always sprayed it on then wiped it right back off. I should let it dry then see what happens.

took the 92 out yesterday for a spin and it sprinkled a bit just as I got home so I was going to chamios it off and cover it back up, then I remembered the detail spray and wax trick, my spray was half a bottle so I added the buttry wax shook the s**t out of it, it mixed fully, misted the whole car down then dryed it off no smears etc and nice and smoth and clean again, next I will use it on a dry car