Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where is a good place to buy projector headlights

11chevz71

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Luke Warmwater

Sorry for the thread hijack. There are several outlets for the projector headlights. Try a Google search.

She's got a nice a$$ too :thumbsup:

taillights.jpg

I can get you a pair of projectors for your truck from a company called IPCW. They make a really nice projector and offer a very good warranty program. I have not had any problems with their lights leaking in the past.

They are $303.00

http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=IPCWHEAD01&c=EX&year=1997&make=CHEVROLET&model=PICKUP

The ones below the projectors are just crystal clears, which is why they're so much less expensive.

I can get you a pair of projectors for your truck from a company called IPCW. They make a really nice projector and offer a very good warranty program. I have not had any problems with their lights leaking in the past.

They are $303.00

http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=IPCWHEAD01&c=EX&year=1997&make=CHEVROLET&model=PICKUP

The ones below the projectors are just crystal clears, which is why they're so much less expensive.

That is what i was looking for can you use hid with the this projector headlight.

That is what i was looking for can you use hid with the this projector headlight.

You can use HID's on this headlight but you will be using a bulb that is different than your factory bulb. You will need an HID kit for an H3 bulb. You can wire everything up without opening the seal of the lights and they will work out perfectly for you!

You can use HID's on this headlight but you will be using a bulb that is different than your factory bulb. You will need an HID kit for an H3 bulb. You can wire everything up without opening the seal of the lights and they will work out perfectly for you!

can you explain a little more on this kit. do you sell these.

you could also make your own set on fullsizechevy.com they have a sticky on there how to make hid headlights with your model truck. I think you can also purchase hella lights and make your own with those otherwise they use like acura tsx units.

can you explain a little more on this kit. do you sell these.

Sure, these are just a direct bolt in replacement headlight for your truck. They come with bulbs and everything ready to just bolt in but if you would like to add HID's to the equation you can, you just need a different bulb.

According to IPCW (the manufacturer) the only difference is that you will need an HID kit designed for an H3 bulb rather than your standard bulb, I'm not sure what your standard bulb is on your truck.

I do carry these kits and they are good in stock in Los Angeles so I can ship them out within 24 hours.

Do you already have an HID supplier? We don't carry HID's but if you talked to your HID supplier just tell them the truck you currently have and tell them you need an H3 bulb for the projector lights you are looking to install. I pretty much guarantee he has experienced this before, every HID guy I've ever talked to has seen some customization with HID's and projector's.

Sure, these are just a direct bolt in replacement headlight for your truck. They come with bulbs and everything ready to just bolt in but if you would like to add HID's to the equation you can, you just need a different bulb.

According to IPCW (the manufacturer) the only difference is that you will need an HID kit designed for an H3 bulb rather than your standard bulb, I'm not sure what your standard bulb is on your truck.

I do carry these kits and they are good in stock in Los Angeles so I can ship them out within 24 hours.

Do you already have an HID supplier? We don't carry HID's but if you talked to your HID supplier just tell them the truck you currently have and tell them you need an H3 bulb for the projector lights you are looking to install. I pretty much guarantee he has experienced this before, every HID guy I've ever talked to has seen some customization with HID's and projector's.

Okay that exatcly what i needed to know.

Whatever you do Jesse, just make sure it doesn't look too different from the stock housing. I see some of these OBS chevy trucks rolling around with crazy halo projector setups and it just doesn't look right.

Yeah i was wondering that too. I was thinking about getting set like i got already from this company instead of the projector.

Archived