Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good news and Bad news

RedDragon777

Question

The good news is i got my sample kit, waterless carwash, and red applicators today and first thing i tried was the leather cleaner on my crimson seats in the mustang. First impression is dang this stuff is really getting the dirt off these seats. I will have to do more sessions of cleaning but so far so good.

Now onto the Bad news. I turned the towel around to spray some more of the cleaner and all i saw was red on my white towel. It was not alot but it was still red. I am going to try and get another spray bottle and follow the directions and go half water, half cleaner. I did not get the conditioner though which i am going to have to order soon.

So far it looks like my experience with Adams polish is going to be a really good one. :bow:

MarylandVette wrote:

Sounds like you're off to a good start. Cutting the cleaner w/ water ought to fix the issue. :2thumbs:

13 answers to this question

well i am going to order the conditioner soon. I wish it came with the sample kit. Really i wish a sample of the conditioner, wcw, and butter wax would come in the sample pack.

I've got the same red seats in my mustang and I cut it 50/50 with distilled water and it works great. :thumbsup:

Ive already cut it dowm to 50/50 and my seats still bleed out????:help:

Really? Hmm try 70/30 then, I've never had any problems with 50/50 and I use white terry cloth towels so I would def know for sure if they were bleeding. What year is your car?

Really? Hmm try 70/30 then, I've never had any problems with 50/50 and I use white terry cloth towels so I would def know for sure if they were bleeding. What year is your car?

Ive always had that problem since i bought the car, the car is an 06 Mustang with the crimson red seats. the leather conditioner works great but, you can tell that the leather is still dirty.

Archived