Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Colorado

Bishop 325i

Just wanted to say hello,

Name is Ben and I've always been a clean freak with my cars. Recently did some work on my car and got to borrow my friend's griots polishing stuff, had a good time and results were pretty good for a first time. Ended up ordering a PC7424xp and a bunch of other stuff. I'm going to be 21 in December and I'm a full-time college student, and am hoping to do some detailing for friends, family, etc. to maybe make some $$ while I'm in school. I'm a member of IWSTI.com because I had an STi for a while, and I'm a member of bimmerforums.com, r3vlimited.com, and e30tech.com now after buying my beater / fun track and autox BMW 325i. I've also joined the autopia forums and have done tons and tons of reading. Planning on doing a bunch of learning here as well, and I decided to join the forums after watching the Junk Man's PC demo vids.

Cheers, and hopefully I'll learn a ton!

- Ben

First thing is welcome to the forum! There is a lot of things to be learned from many of the members here.

Second. I live 20 miles from Griot's Garage and I use Adam's products when I could just wander down to the Griot's warehouse and pick my stuff up, that should tell you something on how much better I feel Adam's is than Griots.

Yeah I can understand that. I wasn't really impressed with the Griots stuff. I only have some V.R.T. from Adam's right now, mostly Einszett and Menzerna stuff, but when the time comes, I'll prolly order some of Adam's pads and products. I'm already eyeballing the interior kit.

Oh I'm planning on going by there soon since it's close, and literally a stones throw from my old man's work. I go by and visit him quite a bit, so Adams should be easy to stop and say hi. Plus I need some interior products.

And thx for the compliment, it's nothin fancy, just something to abuse at the track while I'm in school. Was welding full-time out of highschool and was driving an 07 STi. Too bad I wasn't that involved in detailing cause the dealer put swirls in the paint like mad before I picked it up.

The BMW is underpowered, but it's a giant go-kart cause of the suspension. It's begging for a motor swap.

Archived