Customer Service 866.965.0400

finally tested my all APC, GWC and Metal polish

NightMare Silverado

They all ROCK. I used my green wheel cleaner yesterday after running through a local touchless wash and it worked way better than just using the waterless car wash. I used the APC and the fender brush this morning to do my wheel wells and it worked WAY better than simple green. It started foaming up and got everything out so much easier then scrubbing for like 5 minutes per wheel using the other stuff. I finished up using the metal polish on my foose polished lip and they look better than the day I bought them.

Great start to a saturday morning.

I think your stockers are sweet!:glasses:

Thanks. I do like them a lot as well. I am just looking for something for the summer winter conversion so I do not need to rotate the tires on to the same set of rims. I may just find another set of 19's and call it a day, or maybe some GXP wheels.:drool: I got an amazing deal on my winter tires. Otherwise I would have just gotten an 18 inch set with some crappy wheels.

Thanks. I do like them a lot as well. I am just looking for something for the summer winter conversion so I do not need to rotate the tires on to the same set of rims. I may just find another set of 19's and call it a day, or maybe some GXP wheels.:drool: I got an amazing deal on my winter tires. Otherwise I would have just gotten an 18 inch set with some crappy wheels.

GXP wheels would look amazing on that color car IMO. :drool:

Archived