Customer Service 866.965.0400

Trouble with windows

MSUGTO

Question

The other day I cleaned up my car and has used the window cleaner with the yellow microfiber towel on the windows as I've always done in the past. Last night I was our riding around and had noticed that when I looked in my rear view mirror I could see streaks on my rear window, showing the pattern I had made to clean the window. It seems like this always happens in high humidity conditions and would like to know what I can do to avoid this. Any input would be appreciated!

15 answers to this question

Do you know if the streaks are on the outside or inside? If they are inside you might have just not wiped all the spray off.

The streaks are outside for sure, I'll think I'll try claying the windows then using BSG on them.

If they are inside you might have just not wiped all the spray off.

:iagree:Sounds like product may still be on the window.

Also, if you're having trouble with fogging, RainX has an anti-fog product for the interior of the windows. I'm not sure if/how well it works but might be something to consider.

gotta admit i tried the bsg inside and out and my windows fogged anyway. i cleaned with the glass cleaner then followed with bsg and that night they fogged right up;

Stop reading dirty magazines while you are driving and you might not have that problem :lol::lol::lol:

i found that you will notice streaks after using glass cleaner then bsg if you do not remove all of the product. when cleaning with the glass cleaner, flip the towel to a dry side for a final wipe to make sure there's no residue left over. when using bsg don't slather it on, it will only be difficult to remove afterwards. i used to have the same exact streaking problems but enough practice with my glass methods have left me problem-free

Just a thought, but maybe your microfiber towel had some residue on it from the last use of another product.

I've ruled this out because I had made sure to grab a new yellow MF towel for my windows. In the past I didn't and this problem was even worse!

Archived