Customer Service 866.965.0400

Question about Adam's Black Detailing Bag

hawgfan

Question

20 answers to this question

I may have to get one for traveling. Every time you pull in for a gas stop, you can get the bugs off the car!! What would people say if they saw you waterless washing the front of you vehicle while filling up??

I do that all the time and they just stare lol. Its way worse when those ppl selling the amazing super crap in a can ask to clean my car I say no then I clean my car:)

Is there enough room for a PC in there?

Yes!:thumbsup:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=778 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%" background=skins/skin_1/images/inside_top_bg.gif colSpan=2 height=65>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=603 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=12> </TD><TD class=redheading1 width=422>NEW!! Adam's Premium Detailing Bag

</TD><TD width=169> </TD></TR><TR><TD>spacer.gif</TD><TD>spacer.gif</TD><TD>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD>spacer.gif</TD><TD bgColor=#cccfd4>spacer.gif</TD><TD>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD><!--Customer Service - 866.965.0400

-->customer-service.gif </TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=568><!-- XmlPackage: product.variantsinrightbar.xml.config --><!--Copyright 1995-2007 AspDotNetStorefront.com-->

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>function popupimg(url) { window.open('popup.aspx?src=' + url,'LargerImage44654176','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no,copyhistory=no,width=500,height=500,left=0,top=0'); return (true); }</SCRIPT>

446.jpg

spacer.gif

showlarger.gif

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>var addthis_pub="scott111";</SCRIPT>lg-share-en.gif<SCRIPT src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/200/addthis_widget.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>

Our customers have been asking for a replacement for our popular detailing bags, and after a long search to find the perfectly sized, top-quality, Made-IN-USA bag, we're proud to literally put our name on this one!

The heavy-duty padded bag is approximately 17 inches wide, 12 inches tall and 8 inches front to back -- plenty large enough for everything you'd need to carry to a show or off-site detail. Elastic loops hold 10 bottles upright inside and still leave plenty of room for towels, buffing pads, your PC or other accessories. A full-width zippered pocket on the front offers more room for towels or other smaller items, and a mesh pocket on the pack is the perfect place to stash your used microfiber towels and applicators.

The embroidered Adam's logo on the front let's everyone know your secret to an amazing shine. Adam's new detailing bag looks great in your car, garage, or wherever you take it!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Archived