Customer Service 866.965.0400

Clay Bar

Team Adam's

Question

Adams_MAY08-standard-Disc-PCCP.gif

Clay Bar

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-36-64-oz-clay-bar.aspx

36.jpg

Adam's Fine Grade Clay Bar is incredibly safe, and effective at removing surface contamination. Even new vehicles need Clay! Our new Blue Bar is the finest and safest detailing clay for your vehicle’s finish. It removes surface contamination safely and easily without skid or swirl marks. Each Clay Jar contains one (1) 6.4 oz Clay Bar.

• Answers 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

i need to get some more DS so i can clay the lightning but i got laid off my job last monday so in the mean time im gonna have to settle for a cap full of adams car wash in a spray bottle to get me by....i did the zip-loc bag check on my hood after i washed it the other day its awful....might be why the S&H and revive polish by hand didnt produce the results i wanted the last time i tried it....

i need to get some more DS so i can clay the lightning but i got laid off my job last monday so in the mean time im gonna have to settle for a cap full of adams car wash in a spray bottle to get me by....i did the zip-loc bag check on my hood after i washed it the other day its awful....might be why the S&H and revive polish by hand didnt produce the results i wanted the last time i tried it....

That may be part of the reason but was your goal to remove the swirls by hand? If it was your going to be spending many many many many MANY hours trying to remove them by hand.

That may be part of the reason but was your goal to remove the swirls by hand? If it was your going to be spending many many many many MANY hours trying to remove them by hand.

well i should rephrase that....not "totally" remove them but control them a lil better

Maybe someone on the forum lives nearby and has some extra DS they're willing to let you use?

pretty sure im a loner down here when it comes to the adams stuff.....ive used it on friends vehicles but they arent willing to throw down the money to get their own products lol....i have a month till it needs to be done anyway so hopefully ill have sum extra cash to get some more.

pretty sure im a loner down here when it comes to the adams stuff.....ive used it on friends vehicles but they arent willing to throw down the money to get their own products lol....i have a month till it needs to be done anyway so hopefully ill have sum extra cash to get some more.

If you want, PM me your address and I'll shoot you a bottle of DS.