Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanks Ashley,Chad and Adam

I called the tech line yesterday and talked to Ashley and she was very helpful on some information I was looking for and very nice.I called the toll free number today to talk to Chad and Adam picked up on Chad's line.I was like holy smoke the owner of the company picks up the phone.That meant alot to me he answers his own company phone and not out playing golf or at the local country club.A man that can do that has my respect and my business.We talked for about 20 minutes and he gave me all kinds of helpful advice and info on products to try and help my business.Then he said Chad is here do you wanna talk to him?Chad jumps on the line and I thank him for hooking me up with a fine packaged order.I know you guys prolly here it all the time but your products will sell themselves but your CUSTOMER SERVICE will keep me buying them.

Chad called my house today trying to get in contact with me because I used fedex 2 day air and because it was a Saturday delivery it was gonna be a 11$ premium charge and he didn't want me to waste $. He changed it to fedex 2day express so it will show up on Monday at a lower cost to me.

I'm at the point now where I would put my name on the line to support Adam and his crew.

I'm at the point now where I would put my name on the line to support Adam and his crew.

I was bragging to Chad about the VRT and how I had used it on a customer's tires and the customer came back days later with an empty coke bottle wanting to buy some VRT from me.

I was bragging to Chad about the VRT and how I had used it on a customer's tires and the customer came back days later with an empty coke bottle wanting to buy some VRT from me.

Did he want to drink it? He didn't drink it did he?

:jawdrop:

Archived