Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Adam's Products Did You Buy Today?

Chewy

Still waiting for my tracking number from my order that I placed on Wednesday. It says it shipped on Thursday, so I should have it on Monday or Tuesday. I am looking forward to trying the clear polish on my new clear bra.

The installer did a great job putting the 3M film on my car, but when he was done, I walked out to the garage and found him wiping off the film with a dirty ol' towel! He put lots of scratches in it! I said "you scratched it!" He said, "no, those aren't scratches, they'll disappear when it dries." Guess what? They didn't. I'm hoping the clear polish does the trick. C'mon Adam's!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still waiting for my tracking number from my order that I placed on Wednesday. It says it shipped on Thursday, so I should have it on Monday or Tuesday. I am looking forward to trying the clear polish on my new clear bra.

The installer did a great job putting the 3M film on my car, but when he was done, I walked out to the garage and found him wiping off the film with a dirty ol' towel! He put lots of scratches in it! I said "you scratched it!" He said, "no, those aren't scratches, they'll disappear when it dries." Guess what? They didn't. I'm hoping the clear polish does the trick. C'mon Adam's!

Thats rough. If that was on my car. The installer would be redoing it.

He already came out a second time to redo the bumper and hood. The first time he installed it he said there were blemishes in the film and he had to get 3M to replace the film. So, when he got new film, he came out and redid them.

I am going to give the clear polish a try first, but if that doesn't fix the scratches, I'll call him and tell him the scratches didn't go away when it dried. I'll let you know.

It will be right in the end. No worries. I just would rather not have to have him out to work on it again (he's been out twice). If the clear polish fixes the scratches, I'll be happy. They are not too bad, but I notice those things.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived