Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member, Chicago burbs

GGEVOXFTMFW

I'm south so usually I stay down here, there's actually quite a bit of nice cruise spots down here, you can find them almost every day of the week in the summer. Byron is really far the last time I remember going there but a nice ride. Great lakes is the spot to drag, what is this about them closing it down?

The town of paris was trying to pass ordinances to control the noise, and people with know knowledge and ludicrous ideas trying to shut the strip down. So was lot of hearings, and voting going on all winter long.

I was wondering the same thing at GLD. Maybe we can get a bunch of adams forum guys together for a meet up there on night. I live about 15 minutes from GLD.

Sounds like a plan, I have a evo forum guy who lives 3 minutes up by you from gld. They posted up the april schedule already. :burnout:

My new tail lights came yesterday, and I threw them on last night!

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

Does he live in Union Grove? I have seen an evo there a few times at a house that has a 04 cobra at it also.

Yeah, He has a octane blue like your G8 almost, and with the factory aero/body kit. Not sure bout the cobra, I know hes real big into supermoto, and moto x. Races his bike a lot, and has been for years. He's younger tho in college still, and drives to melrose park, IL down by me everyday for work. Im 29, and I think hes 22.

He probably went to high school with my girlfriend then. I am one of those young ins also. I am 22 as well. I do like that color on the evo's they look good.

Ya blue was my first choice until i found out they use white primer on blue. So any nick u get u see white clear as day through the blue. Gray has black primor so its less noticeable.

When They run the Jet cars it can get a little loud. My girlfriend lives about 2.5 miles away and you can still here it pretty good, but it is nothing unreasonable. The sound just entices me to go and watch. It is like movie theaters making there lobby smell like popcorn.

When They run the Jet cars it can get a little loud. My girlfriend lives about 2.5 miles away and you can still here it pretty good, but it is nothing unreasonable. The sound just entices me to go and watch. It is like movie theaters making there lobby smell like popcorn.

Ya I guess they had people taking pictures with their decible meters standing on the end of the road instead of actually at their houses. oh and :lurk: haha

Do either of you know what happened at those meetings? I have gone up there several times within the past few years and I was looking forward to going up again this summer.I am assuming having read the previous posts about the schedule being posted that they will be up and running again this racing season?

Do either of you know what happened at those meetings? I have gone up there several times within the past few years and I was looking forward to going up again this summer.I am assuming having read the previous posts about the schedule being posted that they will be up and running again this racing season?

From last update sounds like everythings ready to go for the season.

And its like how often do they have jet cars and/or top fuel cars. Probably every other week at the most. :burnout:

Archived