Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member, Chicago burbs

GGEVOXFTMFW

Hey guys,

Huge love of nice cars, usually fast cars, and doing my best to keep them show spotless. Anything and everything in between I've owned at one point. I got on the zaino kick for while years ago, meguiars here, and there, and german polish/waxes after having my audi little bit ago. I bought a PC kit, with two menzerna polishes last year from DD, and have gotten really really good with it. I cant believe I had been trying/using my hands for all those years. Just some things you cant beat using a pc. I currently own a new 2008 Evo X, with few bolt ons. Spent around 2k, and added 100 awhp cant beat. Nice having AMS five minutes away haha. I just ordred the machine polish, wax, and americana. The evo has both coats of menz, and two coats of ntx 2.0. I look forward to seeing how the Adam's will make my car look even better. Few garage pics from last week....enjoy

Don-:burnout:

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

Thanks for letting me slide Don.:D Nice GTO!:cheers:

I almost bought one three times, so I have a little goat love in me. He bought it lil over year ago for $21k, with like 15k miles I believe. The car had few bolt ons , and those wheels. He swapped the long tubes that were on there for kooks, and put in a huge cam. Made 430rwhp, and he just ordered the new Fast 102mm intake. The shop that retuned it last year crashed it while it was on the lift. Someone hit the gas instead of the brake while reversing, and drive side door off and bent up the front left fender. So now I have some orange peal to look foward to fixing in the spring haha

Man what a bummer!:(

On the brighter side I bet she sounds great!:2thumbs:

Ya full three inch from headers back, catless, and it was a loud SOB before he removed the flowmasters that were on there for muffler deletes haha. Now its to loud, even for me and I love loud. :drool:

Hey Don! Are you north or south of Chicago? I'm about 30 minutes south, also I'm runnin a head and cammed Vette that might put up a good fight for those cars. :D

Im about 25-30 minutes west on 90, northwest burbs. What year vette, My buddy has a jet stream blue ls3, and the next door neighbor has a ls3 with corsas, and have a few guys in town with Z06. One just sits under a bubble though kinda shame. Hes got that burnt red/orange, thinks itll be worth money later if he keeps the miles low. :lolsmack:

Im about 25-30 minutes west on 90, northwest burbs. What year vette, My buddy has a jet stream blue ls3, and the next door neighbor has a ls3 with corsas, and have a few guys in town with Z06. One just sits under a bubble though kinda shame. Hes got that burnt red/orange, thinks itll be worth money later if he keeps the miles low. :lolsmack:

Hmm not to far I suppose. Its a 2000. Maybe one day it'll be worth more then what he paid, say 25-30 years from now! :willy:

Hmm not to far I suppose. Its a 2000. Maybe one day it'll be worth more then what he paid, say 25-30 years from now! :willy:

He bought it having no clue on cars just thought it looked cool. He paid 90k, and put 20k down. I helped him get his auto loan at $1600 a month for five years. He'd always come in and pay double the payment at least. Paid down half the loan in less than a year and half. Told me his kids are grown, house is paid, and this is my new mortgage to myself. He was driving on weekends for a bit til he started getting calls and offers or places to buy it off him for 110-120k. Its that daytona sunset orange I believe, and they were only supposed to make that color only in 06 or 07. So you had diehards chomping at the bit for one, but I think they eventually brought it back later on though. Theres not many really nice cruise spots any more in the burbs, and it kind of sucks. The newer Augstinos by on north ave and 59 has shows weekly on tuesdays. Ya I usually hit up a bunch of car shows during the summer. I have a friend with a KB blown 05 mustang. So even shows with muscle cars ill enter my always fun either way. Im going to try to hit the track up more this year at byron or gld, and hopefully they dont close GLD. So anytime you want to tag along youre more than welcome.

:lancer:

Few pics of Glenn's stang, still need him to convince me to detail it for him. He uses that mothers powerball crap on the whole car. One good thing about bright red, it blocks a lot of flaws in the paint. But at the right angle on his car you can see its far from perfect. :pc:

glen3.jpg

glen1.jpg

He bought it having no clue on cars just thought it looked cool. He paid 90k, and put 20k down. I helped him get his auto loan at $1600 a month for five years. He'd always come in and pay double the payment at least. Paid down half the loan in less than a year and half. Told me his kids are grown, house is paid, and this is my new mortgage to myself. He was driving on weekends for a bit til he started getting calls and offers or places to buy it off him for 110-120k. Its that daytona sunset orange I believe, and they were only supposed to make that color only in 06 or 07. So you had diehards chomping at the bit for one, but I think they eventually brought it back later on though. Theres not many really nice cruise spots any more in the burbs, and it kind of sucks. The newer Augstinos by on north ave and 59 has shows weekly on tuesdays. Ya I usually hit up a bunch of car shows during the summer. I have a friend with a KB blown 05 mustang. So even shows with muscle cars ill enter my always fun either way. Im going to try to hit the track up more this year at byron or gld, and hopefully they dont close GLD. So anytime you want to tag along youre more than welcome.

:lancer:

I'm south so usually I stay down here, there's actually quite a bit of nice cruise spots down here, you can find them almost every day of the week in the summer. Byron is really far the last time I remember going there but a nice ride. Great lakes is the spot to drag, what is this about them closing it down?

Archived