Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana Wax

floraneg

Question

• Answers 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well said Dylan :lol: Well, there is no reason to even discuss the % of or types of wax in our Americana. In fact, we tested it against the $1,000+ waxes and feel that we are at least on par with them in both shine, and ease of use.

Here's the beautiful part: Try ours, and if you don't feel it outshines the competition, with equal or less effort, we'll refund 110% of your purchase, shipping included! A 10% return is outstanding these days!

I'm confident we are the only wax on the market that the end user can profit on if not satisfied 110%.

We have had zero refunds on Americana, and have sold tubs to the cool but self-admittedly snobby Concours d'Elegance crew, who replaced their high dollar waxes with our Americana.

If I told you a hamburger came from a cow that was organically corn-fed, on 854 acres of farmland surrounded with 339 trees, and 39 acres of shade, massaged and meditated daily with a therapist who was trained in the mountains of Tibet, by the Dalai Lama, do you think the burger would taste better?

Maybe, however, would you pay double for it? Absolutely! Would you pay 10X for it? Maybe. Would you pay 20X for it? Well, if money was truly no object, and you really liked the marketing, maybe.

The car care product industry is so filled with shady marketing, it absolutely blows my mind. Putting paste wax onto your hands, and applying it so that the warmth of your fingers slowly activates special polymers, waxes, etc, and creates a special, warm glow on your finish. . . . . :lol:

We focus on two basic fundamentals when it comes to our polish and wax line:

1. Depth of Shine
  2. Ease of Use

Notice we don't try to baffle our customers with terminology that doesn't actually exist? Notice there is not a system of applying a zillion layers of polish, polymer, etc., to our line? Notice, if you need help, we give you our cell phone numbers and say, "Call me!"

That's because I'm a small business owner, and really just a car detailer. I like products to provide excellent results, and with minimal effort.

Maybe we would grow Adam's Polishes much faster, and I'd be driving a new ZR-1 if I sold out, and started marketing with such shady tactics. I wouldn't sleep well, would have difficulty looking our customers in the eyes, and would probably break out in hives or something!

Instead, we choose to maintain integrity in marketing, providing an American Made product line, offer zero lies to get people to buy our goods, and just put out the highest quality, easiest to use car care products available at a reasonable price.

We were the first, and are still the ONLY company in this industry to offer a 110% Unconditional Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee. We have paid out on that guarantee about a dozen times in the past 10 years.

-Adam:patriot:

I couldn't agree more Adam. Having 5 cars myself, I have tried everything. I started with your product about six years ago when I purchased my first Corvette. Two Vetts later I'm still with you. Why? First, because of the products. They are top notch. Second because of your customer service. I can remember 6 years back when I placed my first order for the king of kings kit....Don't remember what it was called, but it had EVERYTHING in it and ran something like $599.

I was driving home and got a call on my cell and it was you thanking me for the purchase and letting me know if I had any questions that I could give you a call. That to me was VERY IMPRESSIVE. You don't get that from anyone else. Back then, I did not detail my own cars. I just purchased the products for a local detailer. Since then I've stuck with your DS, Undercarriage spray, microfibers, sponges etc. I will admit, that as my success in life grew and my garage got bigger, I was blinded by that marketing. I have purchased the high dollar waxes, even the $1,000+ "Hand made in Switzerland" that you referred to. And just to let you know, if I were to put my cars treated with the expensive waxes next to ones treated with your products, it would be very difficult to tell which was which. About a year ago I decided I needed to break away from my work schedule (7 days a week 12 -14 hours a day) and start enjoying life. That is when I began detailing my own cars.

I have to admit it is very fun and satisfying to see the end product from all the hard work that is put into it. In October, I purchased the new 2010 Camaro SS. My daughter is 15 and loves the car so I decided to purchase it and have some fun with it for about a year before I give it to her. I came across junkman's videos and it got me wanting to go further into my new hobby. Now I'm out in the driveway every Saturday morning washing one of the cars. The neighbors all laugh at me and ask if I'd be willing to do theirs for $. I tell them not a chance but I can hook them up to the best car care company on the planet which is Adam's.

I posted a thread on the forum a couple of weeks back where I got a laugh out of something that was terrible. My wife had come home and noticed that the side door to the garage was open. Someone had broken into our home! When I got there, the police were already taking her statement and asked that I look around and identify anything that was missing. I almost lost it. They had stolen all of my Adam's products including my 5 cans of In & Out spray that I had bowed to every Saturday morning. They also ripped the vertical rack off of my wall and Vaccum. Luckily there was no damage to two of the Vetts that are kept in the garage.

The funny part was they left all the other products ones that start with the letter "Z". I was fuming. The police officer laughed and said well we are not playing with dumb criminals here I use Adam's too, so they knew the good stuff. Well enough of my rambling. In short, I've tried everything and like I said the big $ waxes are hype in my opinion. I would tell everyone to save that money and purchase some good mods for their cars. Your products along with upgrades will have everyone smiling.

I'm still ordering products and replacing the items stolen. In fact, I have to email Ashley to see if she has any vertical racks left anywhere. I really miss it. Go Adam's..... It's the only detailing product I use now.:thumbsup:

P.S. BRING BACK THAT IN & OUT SPRAY PLEASE!!!!!!!

i wish it would go on a daily special

Hi Guys!

I hear you on this one. I will see what I can do!

This product sells out so fast for us that we are usually low on stock. The process of making it takes a little while too... but I will see what we can put together.

Thank you all!!

Hi Guys!

This product sells out so fast for us that we are usually low on stock. The process of making it takes a little while too... but I will see what we can put together.

Thank you all!!

If it does go on Daily special and there are delays in shipping for whatever reason. I will not mind. Any product you guys sell is well worth a wait.

Hi Guys!

Thank you all!!

Good Hustle Ashley!:2thumbs::banana:

Archived