Customer Service 866.965.0400

Puddin just bought me a PC7424!!!

D Baize

Question

I'm so excited!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana: Puddin just bought me a new Porter Cable7424 from the east coast distributor listed on this site. That means I gotta buy the pad kit for it in the near future. I am so stoked!!!! Puddin is the best a man can get. Uh-oh, that means she will want her new truck detailed, don't it???? Thats ok....... I will show pics when the weather gets better, and I get all the stuff to properly detail.

Well, the tracking says it is out for delivery!!!!! Could come at any time today!!!! I'm really stoked......still have to get the pads and some machine wax. Still very nervous about using this machine, Puddin will be very close with the scrutiny when I use it on her truck.

Well, the tracking says it is out for delivery!!!!! Could come at any time today!!!! I'm really stoked......still have to get the pads and some machine wax. Still very nervous about using this machine, Puddin will be very close with the scrutiny when I use it on her truck.

Make sure to take pics

It just arrived!!!!!! Puddin will be happy!!!!!!!!.........now to get her to get some pads

Use it once and you'll wonder how you ever survived without one. Super easy to use and great results in less time, more time to play with the g/f.

Bruce

Only slight changes in the XP model, nothing major. I think the Junkman uses the same model as you and does his miracles with that one, so you are in good company! The big thing is going to a machine vs doing the work by hand.

But regardless of which PC 7424 model you use, you won't believe the improvement in results from your efforts when using SHR with the PC, and now you can use the FMP and the machine super wax. (I use MSW for my DD that lives outside)

There is a 7424, and a 7424 xp. The XP spins a little faster not by much though. I bought the Xp, but I got a good deal on it and I like to buy things with more power. I would have gotten the non xp without a second thought if I had not gotten such a good deal.

you guys are a riot!!!!:cheers: thanks for the links to videos and about the washer. This makes it easier for me to get using it. The big pad that came with it is great for back rubs!!!! The back rubs with it should only be used by a professional.;) Now we have to get the pad kit and wait for decent weather, then it's on!!!! Please note Puddin is the greatest for me, I'm very lucky to have her with me, I sincerely apologize if someone has been offended.

you guys are a riot!!!!:cheers: thanks for the links to videos and about the washer. This makes it easier for me to get using it. The big pad that came with it is great for back rubs!!!! The back rubs with it should only be used by a professional.;) Now we have to get the pad kit and wait for decent weather, then it's on!!!! Please note Puddin is the greatest for me, I'm very lucky to have her with me, I sincerely apologize if someone has been offended.

Hey D, I truly don't believe anyone was trying to be offensive towards you or your girlfriend. They were trying to be funny. I have removed the offensive comments.

Don't be discouraged. Everyone here is TRULY good people... We don't allow them to be any other way... lol :banned:;)

Chris

Hey Aj, do you have any of the pads for sale????

Sorry Dave, as much paint as I'm demo'ing on, I need all the pads I get!

By the way, the difference between the regular PC and the newer one is 800 oscillations per minute and a more ergonomic design. Using them side by side, I saw no difference performance wise. The XP version doesn't quite allow me to hold mine the way I like without the black piece coming off. The old version doesn't have that issue. It can be solved by placing a bolt into the handle hole in order to stop that from happening.