Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ordered my new License Plates tonight

BlownG8GT

Well If we are talking about mods I'm jumping in on this!!

my 02 z06 is getting

Cam ( big one )

1 3/4 headers

921 springs

hardened pushrods ( etc )

new clutch

tune

160 therm

tb bypass

Hoping for ~440 @ wheels :banana:

any other work done to the car?

A tune is the most important aspect of power mods. It'll allow your engine's computer (if running fuel injected instead of carb'd) to compensate for a mod that now has you running rich or lean. It can help correct timing and even change shift points on automatic transmission cars. I love seeing guys add intake, exhaust, and other simple bolt on mods hit the dyno and see a potential LOSS in power! I ask them if they've had a tune (either dyno or speed density) and they say no. Well that explains it!

I didnt lose power with the "bolt on's" but I desperatly need a tune

A tune is the most important aspect of power mods. It'll allow your engine's computer (if running fuel injected instead of carb'd) to compensate for a mod that now has you running rich or lean. It can help correct timing and even change shift points on automatic transmission cars. I love seeing guys add intake, exhaust, and other simple bolt on mods hit the dyno and see a potential LOSS in power! I ask them if they've had a tune (either dyno or speed density) and they say no. Well that explains it!

It's worse when they blow an engine :mad:

any other work done to the car?

BPP Stage 1 Intake Package and a Vette Doctors Dump Tune

I'm hoping the stock intake manifold flows enough to make that power, I have seen it done though with the mods I'll have so :xfingers: If not oh well I'll take 430 lol