Customer Service 866.965.0400

Clinic in Texas? Calling all Texans

Natch02

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is when Jason said it is and I am pretty sure I have that day off or can get it, you can mark me on the list. Can't wait to see stuff in action. Can't wait to see the final location but if its where Jason and I talked before it will be a good time.

I'll be there, and many other of my local customers. I cant post this on Camaro5 but I know some of you can with out getting in trouble LOL.

I'll be there, and many other of my local customers. I cant post this on Camaro5 but I know some of you can with out getting in trouble LOL.

You should ask Doug to post it up ;) It'll get a lot of attention there, and he'll probably not get scolded...

I'm pretty sure I'll be there. Maybe the Junkman can show this newb how to clay his fairly new black truck.

:glasses:

Steve

If you show, I will show you. :thumbsup:

As soon as we get a flyer together, I'll post it. We should have had one put together by now and posted!

1. The Junkman

2. Faze (Jason)

3. Neogenix (Patrick)

4. txredgt (Austin)

5. Steve V (Steve)

See how he pulls rank and bumps you up on the number list in front of me... us poor peasants! :)

You are sergeant peasant to me so what are you complaining about lol.

Jason, Has the location been locked in yet?

Well, i suppose that's better... :) Lol, hopefully I'll have my car all sorted out the weekend before so that I don't get scowls from JunkMan.

My car will be scowled.. The car is 10 yrs old and has probably never had paint correction. Also I live on a dirt road :( BAD combo right there but I will soon be in the Austin area

Archived