Customer Service 866.965.0400

New From Alabama Home............

Dr Jkel

ok Bill what is BSG, I take it you do the revive after the Fine Machine polish?

You either use Revive or FMP no need for both.They are both polishes, the Revive is more for hand applications and the FMP is designed to use by Machine (pc). :2thumbs:

Did you watch these yet? Detailing Videos:cheers:

Chris,

I actually watched the video's that Junkman posted on the Camaro 5 website. I watched all of them and then talked with AJ, kinda came up with a plan for my car and then I ordered a BUNCH of stuff, the only left to buy is the pad washer, dummy me would have bought that also but didn't see it when I was ordering, I didn't know Adam sold it.

So now I will have to get it and pay the shipping, oh well, I am sure I forgot something else but I figure after the first 800.00 it can't be much, lol

Chris,

I actually watched the video's that Junkman posted on the Camaro 5 website. I watched all of them and then talked with AJ, kinda came up with a plan for my car and then I ordered a BUNCH of stuff, the only left to buy is the pad washer, dummy me would have bought that also but didn't see it when I was ordering, I didn't know Adam sold it.

So now I will have to get it and pay the shipping, oh well, I am sure I forgot something else but I figure after the first 800.00 it can't be much, lol

Cool!:thumbsup: You will love your products!

Well before I dive into my Camaro, I got two hoods from the local body shop that are rough, paint wise, and since they are aluminum they are scrap and I will practice on those first, one is deep blue and one is red. Ought to be interesting

Archived