Customer Service 866.965.0400

White drying towel life expectancy

Allan

Question

4 answers to this question

What is the life expectancy of one of these towels if well cared for after every wash? Used 2-3 times per month. Do they loose their ability NOT to scratch over time?

Assuming you are washing/drying them properly they should never become a danger for scratching a finish. The material isn't going to change its characteristics based on use. I have found some of my VERY old ones have lost some of their absorbency and have some thin areas were fibers have snagged a door edge or badge and begun to unravel, but in the end its constructed of the same microfiber no matter how many times its use so its no more likely to scratch after a 100 uses than it was fresh out of the box.

Assuming you are washing/drying them properly they should never become a danger for scratching a finish. The material isn't going to change its characteristics based on use. I have found some of my VERY old ones have lost some of their absorbency and have some thin areas were fibers have snagged a door edge or badge and begun to unravel, but in the end its constructed of the same microfiber no matter how many times its use so its no more likely to scratch after a 100 uses than it was fresh out of the box.

:iagree:

Archived