Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

Oh shopping today sounds like alot of fun Bill...good luck with that. :willy::willy:

yea.. i had to get dog food yesterday.. big mistake, took almost my whole lunch to get out.. and today i get to go take back stuff for my mom, cause she's watching JJ, so i guess i have to :laugh: wonder if i get to keep the money???? :D:lol:

oh yea.. Morning everyone! last day of work till next Monday :banana:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 degrees right now, but I literally have a MOAT around my house. We had flooding rains last week, and freezing rain overnight that turned to heavy rain this morning. My basement has water in it too. But if the temp drops and the pools of water in the grass freezes...............ugh. You really could swim in the ponding around the house right now. Guess Santa is going to need the sleigh with water wings tonight.

Anyhow, the mrs. has been cooking all day for tomorrow..........turkey, ham, broccoli salad and green beans so far. I think she's making shrimp and some kind of potatoes for tomorrow too. Now she just made spaghetti sauce for supper tonight. Yes it's home made. No wonder I can't lose weight. It's all her fault! :lolsmack:

2 cans of contadina tomato paste (italian blend)

2 small cans of contadina plain tomato sauce

add 6 sauce cans of water to the pot

add some garlic, basil, sugar, and small amount of oregano.

add meat

cook for two hours

I usually have it with hot italian sausage and pork chop. Cook the meat in the sauce.:thumbsup:

2 cans of contadina tomato paste (italian blend)

2 small cans of contadina plain tomato sauce

add 6 sauce cans of water to the pot

add some garlic, basil, sugar, and small amount of oregano.

add meat

cook for two hours

I usually have it with hot italian sausage and pork chop. Cook the meat in the sauce.:thumbsup:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Now she just made spaghetti sauce for supper tonight. Yes it's home made. No wonder I can't lose weight. It's all her fault! :lolsmack:

I think I married her sister! I know it's my wife's cooking that keeps the weight on me. It can't possibly be my beer consumption, ...I drink light beer. :cheers::cheers:

Has to be her cooking. :rockon:

Rich