Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

Wow Ted!! I'd love to wake up to a sight like that!! Gorgeous pic.

While we are posting pics...here is a sunset on a beaver swamp in the middle of the Hiawathia National Forest in MIs Upper Peninsula. We found it on our RZR while we were out riding last weekend.

Swamp.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a great day in Motown. Bright sunny blue skys and mid 80s today!

Time for the boat. We are heading to the lake to beat the kids up on the tubes.

I may have posted this pic before but it cracks me up :D

That was on the way back down from the launch. :lolsmack: They were much higher than that! :lol:

GotAir.jpg

Have a great day everyone. :hi::hi::hi:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BunnyYellowJumpsClear.gif Helllllllllo AF peeps.

We had a wicked thunderstorm blow through here at 4 am. Lots of lightening to help me stay awake. :mad:

This past Saturday I was priming walls at our new house and blew out my lower back. I have some really good meds and they aren't even touching the pain. I am wondering if it is a muscle or a nerve? I have slept on an ice pack for a few nights and have switched to heat wraps at night. Neither are working. :willy:

Other than that, we are ready to winterize our boat since I do not believe it is going to be warm enough on the lake anymore. We only made it out on our boat 5 or 6 times this summer.

I hope your all having a wonderful day. Come on Friday. :cheers:

BunnyYellowJumpsClear.gif Helllllllllo AF peeps.

We had a wicked thunderstorm blow through here at 4 am. Lots of lightening to help me stay awake. :mad:

This past Saturday I was priming walls at our new house and blew out my lower back. I have some really good meds and they aren't even touching the pain. I am wondering if it is a muscle or a nerve? I have slept on an ice pack for a few nights and have switched to heat wraps at night. Neither are working. :willy:

Other than that' date=' we are ready to winterize our boat since I do not believe it is going to be warm enough on the lake anymore. We only made it out on our boat 5 or 6 times this summer.

I hope your all having a wonderful day. Come on Friday. :cheers:[/quote']

Get to feeling better Teresa!

:xfingers:

You might need some muscle relaxers for your back. Don't know if you've had them before, but it is prudent to NOT drive while you are taking them. They really knock you out, (or at least leave you very very relaxed. ) The Doc can get you some of those.

You might need some muscle relaxers for your back. Don't know if you've had them before, but it is prudent to NOT drive while you are taking them. They really knock you out, (or at least leave you very very relaxed. ) The Doc can get you some of those.

:lol::lol::lol: Sorry I am laughing but...

I have taken Somas,Vicodins and Oxyicodone and nothing is touching this pain. I actually drove myself to work and have been driving all over the place on them. They don't affect me like they do some people. I have a very high tolerance for some reason and alot of meds dont seem to work on me. :(:(

I am trying to grin and bear it. :D

Al' date='

Do you know how many times I have been to the Dr. since the beginning of the year??? ALOT.

I am the type that avoids the Dr. unless I feel like I am dying. Its getting close to that. :willy:[/quote']

Teresa,

Now you've got me worried....time to see a different doctor? You just don't want the pain to be a symptom of something beyond a simple muscle pull or strain.....and you shouldn't have to spend your days in agony....

:confused::(

Teresa,

Now you've got me worried....time to see a different doctor? You just don't want the pain to be a symptom of something beyond a simple muscle pull or strain.....and you shouldn't have to spend your days in agony....

:confused::(

Well if its not gone by lets say Monday or until I can't stand it anymore...then I will go to Urgent Care instead of my Dr. There isnt any xray machine at my Dr.'s office. :(

Well if its not gone by lets say Monday or until I can't stand it anymore...then I will go to Urgent Care instead of my Dr. There isnt any xray machine at my Dr.'s office. :(

CT scan might be a better bet.....

But don't ask to see my "Doctor of Medicine" diploma....I seem to have misplaced it....

:glasses:

• 2 weeks later...

Morning all!

Finally had overnight temps below 70! (first time since early May) Down to the mid-60's and humidity is under 60 percent too! :banana:

It's Art and Craft show season now, which must mean it's time for lots of car shows too!

I have the week off - went Sarasota beaches over the weekend and I'm meeting my parents in Cedar Key for lunch today. Then on to their house, near Gainesville, to detail their cars for the next few days.

Have an excellent day everyone!:grouphug: