Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets don't let politic's get into this forum.. I didn't Vote for him but I will support him..I think the Nation has to come together or it ain't gun-en work!!! Thats it on the subject!!!

Agree with you Jim, our country needs to come together more now than any time in the last 75 years. I'm all for the greater good, and Obama is here to stay for at least 4 years. While I didn't help him get there, he's running the White House. With support, he'll be able to accomplish more than without the support of the majority of Americans.

It's time we all get together, and initiate progress in our great nation! :patriot:

Lets don't let politic's get into this forum.. I didn't Vote for him but I will support him..I think the Nation has to come together or it ain't gun-en work!!! Thats it on the subject!!!

:iagree::iagree: Hopefully we will get lucky and something will happen for the better of our country. Time will tell.

GMOdieWaveImHeaderByCherry1111111.gif

Well it is 8* here and the sky is dark. :help::help: Will this Artic Air ever quit?? I don't mind alot of snow but I would rather it be 30*+

I have a Bid Opening at 1:00 today. Wish me luck. :xfingers::xfingers:

Agree with you Jim, our country needs to come together more now than any time in the last 75 years. I'm all for the greater good, and Obama is here to stay for at least 4 years. While I didn't help him get there, he's running the White House. With support, he'll be able to accomplish more than without the support of the majority of Americans.

It's time we all get together, and initiate progress in our great nation! :patriot:

Well said Boss !!! :cheers:

Val

:iagree::iagree: Hopefully we will get lucky and something will happen for the better of our country. Time will tell.

GMOdieWaveImHeaderByCherry1111111.gif

Well it is 8* here and the sky is dark. :help::help: Will this Artic Air ever quit?? I don't mind alot of snow but I would rather it be 30*+

I have a Bid Opening at 1:00 today. Wish me luck. :xfingers::xfingers:

I have to tell you. The weather it was 68 here today....I can't even begin to tell you how that felt.

Just got the weekend weather high is 10 for Saturday and snow...That Sucks!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL BETTER NOW...SORRY...

I have to tell you. The weather it was 68 here today....I can't even begin to tell you how that felt.

Just got the weekend weather high is 10 for Saturday and snow...That Sucks!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL BETTER NOW...SORRY...

OOPS wrong tread. Ok I think I have it now. Yes we all as a nation have to come together. No one person can do.. My hands are off to the New President I am for HIM..He is for US!!! This Nation will come together I believe it.. :welcomebanner:

Morning everyone. We have a heat wave building here..

They are calling a high of 40* today. Time to wash the truck... :thumbsup:

Heat wave here too. 30 today and 37 tomorrow!!:banana::banana:

Yeah Vette Girl!! How did it go??:lurk:

Well I came in second...missed by $9500 on a $1.5 Million bid. taz-1.gif I hate when its that close. Its not the first time nor will it be the last. I just want to keep everyone working which is my main goal.

I have one project ending soon and another one starting 2 weeks after that. There are also more bids coming up.

I had to take my BF to the dr. this morning doctor.gif He hasnt been feeling very well. We just got home and I am taking the day off work.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Well I came in second...missed by $9500 on a $1.5 Million bid. taz-1.gif I hate when its that close. Its not the first time nor will it be the last. I just want to keep everyone working which is my main goal.

I have one project ending soon and another one starting 2 weeks after that. There are also more bids coming up.

I had to take my BF to the dr. this morning doctor.gif He hasnt been feeling very well. We just got home and I am taking the day off work.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

I hope he feels better soon, and also hope you don't catch it..

at least you can play nurse to make him feel better :D:lolsmack:

What he has...I can't catch. :party:

Yeah...I'm playing nurse. How can such a big strong guy be so damn whimpy when they don't feel good?? :help::help:

hahah, men are whimps when they are sick, at least Jeff and his Dad are :lol: