Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

Am I the only one here who doesnt care one bit about the Super Bowl? I dont watch the NBA or the NFL. Couldnt care less about them...Every year, I do my taxes during the game...same thing this year

Yes.

I'm more into the NFL than any other sport.:thumbsup:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday is the big day at work !!!!!!!

That's the day I will find out if I still have a job :mad::mad::mad::mad:

They already said this has nothing to do with performance, it is all about cost !!!!

I think I am doomed :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

good luck guys! thay had our meeting last tuesday, hope that you're turns out better than mine did..

good luck guys!

yeah, i was the first demotion in the company, but a 300 dollar a check cut was worth keeping a job. since then there has been ALOT of layoffs in upper management and office jobs. next to go are the worthless field techs.... but good news, already hearing stirrings that i may not have to be out in field long since engineering is already getting swamped hardcore.../crosses fingers and HATES workboots

Happy Saturday All! Well, it's 9 degrees outside and I have ANOTHER 5 inches of snow to blow so that will take up part of my Saturday. On a good note, the snow storm they had predicted to come up the coast and dump on us has fizzled out. So I'll be able to relax for a few days.

Have a good one all.

Rich, where you getting all this snow? This end of the state is like a desert compared to you guys. I've had two snow events that I could actually use my plow.. Something like 3 inches each time. That's it. I'd love to see a foot or more, several times before winter ends.

Have a great weekend everybody...

Happy Saturday Peeps, I went to the St. Louis Auto show today and I swear that show gets worse every year. GM had base model everything, thats a smart business plan let me tell you. :willy: And some manufacturers didn't even show anything. I know the economy sucks but there's no reason for the show to suck that bad. :(

Am I the only one here who doesnt care one bit about the Super Bowl? I dont watch the NBA or the NFL. Couldnt care less about them...Every year, I do my taxes during the game...same thing this year

You are not the only one.... Until today, I thought the Cardinals were from St. Louis:glasses:

Waiting for the 15th of Feb. The beginning of the REAL sport. (all others require only ONE ball:rockon:)

Daytona 500:burnout::burnout::burnout:

You are not the only one.... Until today, I thought the Cardinals were from St. Louis:glasses:

Waiting for the 15th of Feb. The beginning of the REAL sport. (all others require only ONE ball:rockon:)

So your a pool fan :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I can't wait, I need my fix! :willy::willy:

Rich, where you getting all this snow? This end of the state is like a desert compared to you guys. I've had two snow events that I could actually use my plow.. Something like 3 inches each time. That's it. I'd love to see a foot or more, several times before winter ends.

Have a great weekend everybody...

I'm in what I like to call the sh**hole of the universe when it comes to weather. Johnstown. Why anyone chooses to live here is beyond me. Floods, snow, ice, you name it, we get it in quantity. I'd love to share though.

:lolsmack:

“Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.” Ernest Hemingway

“Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.” Ernest Hemingway

He just said that cause he was a klutz and couldn't play sports !!!! Or maybe it was all that drinking that made him fall down alot :lolsmack:

It's going to get up to 40 here today, which is actually pretty nice for the 1st day of February. I think it's time for a good interior cleaning on both rides. This is my first year with winter mats in both vehicles. They do a pretty good job but are pretty nasty right about now.

After that it's time for a couple of ****tails and a little football. I don't have a horse in the race today but am hoping for an entertaining game.

FINALLY...someone else who thinks like I do....:2thumbs: