Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need him to keep my other boy company on those days I have to go into the office, he's lost without Buddy. Ok, maybe he's not lost but he really doesn't like being left alone, he's always had Buddy here as a companion. :2thumbs:

DSC_0001.jpg

Morning all. Got another 6 inches of snow last night that they weren't calling for. :help:The weathermen in our area should find other jobs. Don't have to snowblow too much today cause a buddy came and plowed me out. So a little bit of shoveling and I'm good to go.

Three weeks from today and February will be over.

One more month closer to :burnout:

Yes. :banana:

Thanks.

I sent out a few emails, I'll let you know what I hear back. You should do some reading here: http://www.danesonline.com/

They are a giant dog and living with one is not for everyone cause they think they are lap dog's :willy::willy::willy:

The will steal your bed and your couch and you heart :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And they are not an outdoor type of dog, they love to be with their family not in a cage in a backyard :grouphug:

I sent out a few emails, I'll let you know what I hear back. You should do some reading here: http://www.danesonline.com/

They are a giant dog and living with one is not for everyone cause they think they are lap dog's :willy::willy::willy:

The will steal your bed and your couch and you heart :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And they are not an outdoor type of dog, they love to be with their family not in a cage in a backyard :grouphug:

Bill...

We have a Black Lab that is just like that. BF had a Dane before we met. I love big dogs and not the lil "drop kick" type. :lol::lol:

Mornin Friends! Glad to hear you will be wearing a light coat today Jim! We have another nice day Boulder as well, 60 degrees today! Here is a photo out the office this morning::banana:

I'm on Munchkin duty this afternoon when my wife goes to class, which makes today a great day.:)

Have a great Thursday, and remember, only 9 shopping days left to Valentines Day!

....and remember, only 9 shopping days left to valentines day!

Oh I remember !!!!!

If you guys are interested in what I want I can send a list. ( hint: money is always so thoughtful ! )

Today is a busy one, at my part-time govenment gig this morning, loading the 37 on the trailer this afternoon, car club meeting tonight, then hit the rack.

Early tomorrow we leave for the show in Oregon.... Should be a fun weekend !!

Have a swell day eveyone !

Dennis (the) Valentine

Edited by dvalentine