Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, your shipping kids now adam!!! is that part of the gift box? im sure my wife would love a new little girl(3 boys and 1 girl isnt enough for her i guess....) lol

Ken, giving your wife more kids is really something that should be left to you :lol:

4 kids!!?? Wow, that's going to be a house-full. Get busy Ken:rockon:

That's still one of my favorite pics of her. She was 8 months old then. She's 15 months now. This was her one year pic.

s41863cb111330_11.jpg

Just wait till Luca starts walking. You dont' get to sit down for two seconds. But I wouldn't trade it for anything. We guys are such suckers for little faces. :grouphug:

Our Midget is crawling at 20mph, and when she runs into something, uses it to stand up! She'll stand for as long as the item she's holding will support her. Most often, it's my or Melissa's leg.

This whole Dad thing is really wonderful. Fall more in love with this little girl every day!:banana:

Now the question: What do I get for my little girl on her first Valentines day????:confused:

ummm her ears peirced yet? i know its a touch painful, but earrings on the princess are priceless in my opinion. that or maybe get a pic on that day in a red dress, then have it converted to an oil painting that you can store and give to her later on in life(when shes flying away on her own...) or even better a family potrait converted to oil...

(ive got a pic of me, her and her mother on her first bday as an oil painting sitting in a safe waiting for her 21st bday...only 5 years and 1 month...where does time go?!?!?! she doesnt know about it. best kept secret in the family!!!)

That is a spectacular sunrise Adam...mine looked more like this:

rainbew.gif:help::help:

Cool image Teresa! :2thumbs:

Hey Adam,

Does your daughter like her activity chair?

My son loves his, but only for so long.:)

She's happy to cruise around the living room, until she bangs into something and gets stuck. She's good for about 10-15 minutes, as long as she's fed with a dry diaper. Otherwise, if she's tired or soggy, she'll complain as soon as she's dropped in!

Her 'car' is perfect after I feed her in the morning, while I make and drink a cup of coffee. That's really the sweet spot for that thing!:thumbsup:

morning.gif

The wind was howling around here last night. It kept me up. There are dead tree branches covering the street. At least none of them landed on our cars that are in the driveway. There is power out everywhere and the rivers are flowing over their banks. And Potholes...we won't even go there. :help: