Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jub's back! What's been happening long lost Jub Jub?? Been mis-behavin'?

morning.gif

The wind was howling around here last night. It kept me up. There are dead tree branches covering the street. At least none of them landed on our cars that are in the driveway. There is power out everywhere and the rivers are flowing over their banks. And Potholes...we won't even go there. :help:

Wow, a real winter wonderland out there Teresa! Do you have a camera? WE WANT TO SEE PHOTOS OF YOUR WORLD! Rivers, branches, potholes, all of it! :)

Wow, a real winter wonderland out there Teresa! Do you have a camera? WE WANT TO SEE PHOTOS OF YOUR WORLD! Rivers, branches, potholes, all of it! :)

I have a camera but no time. :willy::willy:

I will see what I can come up with for you.

The local news is sponsoring a contest-"The Largest Pothole" :lol:

The deer in the pic sure do have some thick coats. Way thicker than any I've seen in Georgia. I'm not surprised though considering how cold it can get there in the Winter. It's pretty cool though that they come up to the house. I'm sure Adam must be leaving a little something out for his furry friends. :thumbsup:

I'm being good Adam. Just placed an order since I had a $50.00 gift certificate from Corvette Wheels. Going to try some carpet cleaner, leather cleaner and conditioner now that the weather is improving.

Adam...those deer look well fed.

Do you feed them??

They ate our flowers in the late summer Teresa! Now they just eat our grass, pine trees, and bushes, until we re-plant our vintage 'yard-art.':)

The deer in the pic sure do have some thick coats. Way thicker than any I've seen in Georgia. I'm not surprised though considering how cold it can get there in the Winter. It's pretty cool though that they come up to the house. I'm sure Adam must be leaving a little something out for his furry friends. :thumbsup:

I'm being good Adam. Just placed an order since I had a $50.00 gift certificate from Corvette Wheels. Going to try some carpet cleaner, leather cleaner and conditioner now that the weather is improving.

Hi John! Our furry neighbors don't get many handouts around here actually! I would, but the only thing they eat that we put out is pumpkins and flowers!

Thanks for your order this morning John!:bow:

WOW! Good EVENING all! What a past 24 hours we've had here! 60 - 75 mph winds all night and day and around 7:30 this a.m. it brought down a tree into the main power transformer which took out power to around 25,000 homes here. It just now ( 6:30 p.m.) came back on. The house is VERY cold, but heating up quick. Worst thing was that everything we had in the house for lunch needed to be cooked, so it was cold cheese sandwiches for lunch. :rolleyes: Not good. Did manage to get the garage door up and we got out for a hot dinner. Much better. The wind is still howling, but not as bad. Hopefully the power will stay on through the night. I have two trees down in the yard that I'll have to cut up in the next couple days. Hope everyone is okay.

Cool image Teresa! :2thumbs:

She's happy to cruise around the living room, until she bangs into something and gets stuck. She's good for about 10-15 minutes, as long as she's fed with a dry diaper. Otherwise, if she's tired or soggy, she'll complain as soon as she's dropped in!

Her 'car' is perfect after I feed her in the morning, while I make and drink a cup of coffee. That's really the sweet spot for that thing!:thumbsup:

The granddaughter loved hers.........to take a poop in! Seemed like every time you'd get her in it her face would screw up and you knew what she was doing. After she was changed she didn't want back in. Kids.

WOW! Good EVENING all! What a past 24 hours we've had here! 60 - 75 mph winds all night and day and around 7:30 this a.m. it brought down a tree into the main power transformer which took out power to around 25,000 homes here. It just now ( 6:30 p.m.) came back on.

The house is VERY cold, but heating up quick. Worst thing was that everything we had in the house for lunch needed to be cooked, so it was cold cheese sandwiches for lunch. :rolleyes: Not good. Did manage to get the garage door up and we got out for a hot dinner. Much better. The wind is still howling, but not as bad. Hopefully the power will stay on through the night. I have two trees down in the yard that I'll have to cut up in the next couple days. Hope everyone is okay.

Holy Moly! Rich, you okay brother? I somehow missed this post today. Update???:willy:

Mornin' Kids!! How's the clan today?? It's a balmy 25 degrees in the overcast Flatirons of Boulder. What's the plan for the weekend?:cheers:

Goodnight All ! Worked all night ,it 40 degrees here in WV and its my bedtime !:banana:My plans are I have to work Sat.:(

Edited by Chris05GTO

Mornin' Kids!! How's the clan today?? It's a balmy 25 degrees in the overcast Flatirons of Boulder. What's the plan for the weekend?:cheers:

We are heading to an Indoor Waterpark-Splash Universe. :rockon:

Last night I went and spent my tax refund...my man is getting a very gorgeous ring. He is spoiled.

He loves diamonds so his ring is filled with them...I figured that its only fair considering the ring I am about to get. :banana:

Morning all! Wow Teresa, that's a NICE present. A puppy and a ring. Boy, you spoil that guy.

We're pretty much back to normal around here. I still have to get at those trees in the yard, but here at home the power is on and we're warm again. There are hundreds of trees down all over town and still power outages in different areas, but we're used weather problems in this neck of the woods so our utility and municipal workers are on the ball. Can't complain about being slow with them. But the 12 hours without electricity (and my house is all electric) was the longest we've ever been without. And I've lived here 36 years.

It's all good. Today is overcast and cool with snow flurries floating about. Got to watch the granddaughter for a couple hours early this a.m. so that was fun. Guess winter is back for a couple more weeks, but that break was nice. Come on Spring!!