Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing today is good for is ducks!! It's been raining 7 days straight and no sign of refief till at least Friday (maybe). My feet are starting to web!

The only thing today is good for is ducks!! It's been raining 7 days straight and no sign of refief till at least Friday (maybe). My feet are starting to web!

Building yourself an Ark yet?? :lol:

We haven't had rain in days but it is suppose to starting tomorrow through Friday.

:iagree:

:hi:And here I thought that was only a condition experience here in the Great Pacific Northwest where Ducks football reigns (or is that rains?)

Happy Mothers Day to all the mother's out there:thumbsup:Hope you have a great day:cheers:

Thanks guys!!! :cheers::cheers:

good_morning-1.gif

It is bright and sunny again today but the high is only suppose to be 65*. Its still sweatshirt weather around here.

Hi Gang! Good weekend had by all?? Mother's Day was an event around here, and we were joined by a few of the neighbors:

Crazy, these deer are not afraid of people at all! In the mountains, where we moved from, they would at least scoot off if we got within 25 feet. Check out how close I got for the last shot! :eek:

You can see in the background of the photo of Luca, the deer lounging on the side-yard. Glad moving to the suburbs didn't eliminate the wild life influence!:banana:

Amazing pics! We have deer here too, but they only show up at night and eat my new trees! :(

Good news is , two days from now my butt will be at the beach for a week. :rockon:

Hi Gang! Good weekend had by all?? Mother's Day was an event around here, and we were joined by a few of the neighbors:

Crazy, these deer are not afraid of people at all! In the mountains, where we moved from, they would at least scoot off if we got within 25 feet. Check out how close I got for the last shot! :eek:

You can see in the background of the photo of Luca, the deer lounging on the side-yard. Glad moving to the suburbs didn't eliminate the wild life influence!:banana:

They must be attracted to the smell of the World's Best Detail Spray...

Luca is soooooo cute! Thanks for sharing!

Agreed...I've been to the Vette show they have every Fall a few times...always enjoyable!

I liked it better when they had the show the last weekend of September. Now it's the middle of October, and where I live in PA, we could have snow. So we only make the Boardwalk Vettes occasionally.