Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dark Clouds Follow Me

Spot

Question

After receiving a bunch of new stuff from Adam's, I was up late last night washing, using a clay bar, putting down swirl and haze with a new PC, using the PC and Fine Machine Polish. I got up early this morning to use the Machine super wax. The car looked GREAT! Remember the classic line from the movie "Young Frankenstein?" The line, "It could be worse, it could be raining." Well, ten minutes after taking pictures of my daughter's car, it started snowing. The picture shows the top of the car and the beautiful reflection from our neighbors tree. I love this Adam's stuff!

4 answers to this question

:pc:Here is another view (same tree in the reflection) of the car. This shows the pretty shine off the hood. I really was amazed at how well the swirl and haze eliminated the scratches (some were pretty bad).

U.S. Army vet 1971 Gotta thank "Junkman" for his videos! <!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"/> <v:formulas> <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"/> </v:formulas> <v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"/> <o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"/> </v:shapetype><v:shape id="_x0000_i1025" type="#_x0000_t75" style='width:431.25pt; height:324pt'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\Users\Bob\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.jpg" o:title="Car 2"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Archived