Customer Service 866.965.0400

90% done with the FiveOh

FiveOhJob

This is my first EVER detail with a polisher and Adams products.. I'm never going to any other product line. Simply amazing stuff. Some pictures.. it got dark out after I worked up an appetite, I'll take some good ones tomorrow in the sunlight. My dad needed to change his pants when he first saw what I did.. he loves it. These pictures really don't do it justice.

DSCN1227.jpg

DSCN1231.jpg

DSCN1230.jpg

DSCN1233.jpg

DSCN1232.jpg

DSCN1224.jpg

DSCN1228.jpg

Waiting for my APC, VRT, and all my other goodies to come this week before I finish it up. Let me know what y'all think! :2thumbs:

Thanks everyone, it really does look great. Some small scratches still here and there, but what more can you expect for a first timer?

Coming this week hopefully.. cant wait to finish her up!

Adam's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner

Adam's All Purpose Cleaner

Adam's Invisible Undercarriage Spray

VRT Sponge 6pk IN STOCK AGAIN!

Adam's Pro Tire Sponge

Adam's Dressing Applicator

Adam's Boulder Blonde Fender Brush w/ FREE Green Wheel Cleaner

Nice job. That Red really "pops"!!!! :thumbsup:

Get your dad to buy your next shipment of Adam's. :D

Haha yeah maybe ill ask him to pay for the shipment that I just ordered, or he can just buy the new pads when I need them.

Haha, its our little project car. More mods are to come on it. Car probably needs one more pass on the whole thing, but for the most part 90% of swirls and scratches are gone. Heres a few outside shots.

Minor scratches/swirls left, you can see in this picture. Not bad for 1 pass and first time ever with a polisher?

DSCN1237.jpg

DSCN1236.jpg

DSCN1235.jpg

DSCN1234.jpg

Archived