Customer Service 866.965.0400

Shipping/Order Suggestions

May I make a suggestion when shipping. I've ordered a couple of times (not really a chatty person so it my first time posting on the forum). I've noticed that when items are shipped but something is back-ordered, it's still in the invoice that is shipped with the delivery. I think if it's not in the box, it shouldn't be listed on the invoice. Also please notify the customer if something is backordered from their order. This way the customer doesn't have to call/chat and say they are missing item(s).

It might just be me, but when sending different shipments with different tracking numbers please send all the tracking numbers (even those shipped directly from the manufacturer).

Just to let those know my orders were fixed (very helpful by way), but this will surely lessen the amount of frustration and time on both ends.

Oh yeah, why is Adam's products so addicting?

hey welcome to the forum. the last couple of times i ordered if something was back ordered it was marked on the invoice and there was a little note card from whoever packed my box that the product was on back order. Or that it will be shipped from the manufacturer, the problem with doing batch order info would be that if they are sent at different times then you may get a box and then get your order info depending on how big a difference is in shipping time. And as far as the last question i dont think there is an explanation for it you find something good and just latch on to it and take it for a ride.

May I make a suggestion when shipping. I've ordered a couple of times (not really a chatty person so it my first time posting on the forum). I've noticed that when items are shipped but something is back-ordered, it's still in the invoice that is shipped with the delivery. I think if it's not in the box, it shouldn't be listed on the invoice. Also please notify the customer if something is backordered from their order. This way the customer doesn't have to call/chat and say they are missing item(s).

It might just be me, but when sending different shipments with different tracking numbers please send all the tracking numbers (even those shipped directly from the manufacturer).

Just to let those know my orders were fixed (very helpful by way), but this will surely lessen the amount of frustration and time on both ends.

Oh yeah, why is Adam's products so addicting?

I had the same issue the other day. You CAN go online and sign in and check your order as well or like me email Ashley...

I agree that a note should be made on the ticket.

Chris

Our warehouse staff packs the order including a slip on which they hand write any items that are short and an estimated date on which those items will ship. A lot of times people open the box, pull out the packing and don't even see the paper until later.

I can't count how many times I've been mid call with a customer and they go "Oh.. wait... yea... heres the not from Brian!"

We don't pretend our system is flawless, but we're working within the tools we have at the moment. Larger improvements to the shipping, tracking, and backorder system are coming.

Never had a backorder with brian. But i have had some with CJ and on one occassion he sent me a email and also a letter in the box that a item i order was on backorder. A item that i have have right now on order a few thing were on backorder and CJ wrote what was on backorder on my slip which i view under my account.

Our warehouse staff packs the order including a slip on which they hand write any items that are short and an estimated date on which those items will ship. A lot of times people open the box, pull out the packing and don't even see the paper until later.

I can't count how many times I've been mid call with a customer and they go "Oh.. wait... yea... heres the not from Brian!"

We don't pretend our system is flawless, but we're working within the tools we have at the moment. Larger improvements to the shipping, tracking, and backorder system are coming.

Yea I always got a note.:)

Thanks for the reply guys. As far as receiving an email about back-orders I never got one on one of the items I ordered before. As Dylan stated improvements are coming. Also you can beat great customer service if there is a problem.

Archived