Customer Service 866.965.0400

How long to receive shipment?

Hey Robert -

I looked up your order and it looks like the warehouse is just waiting on the next shipment of pads to show up before they ship the order. I believe we're sold out of the gray wax pads again.

Generally the best way to get an answer to questions like this is to email, call or live chat. We can look your order up on the spot and get you an answer... I just happened to jump on the forum and saw this.

We've been in a constant struggle with our pad manufacture to get pads in, but they're selling faster than they can produce them. Give us a call tomorrow during normal business hours or shoot us an email and we'll get you an ETA on the shipment.

So sorry for the delay, thanks for your patience, and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the meantime. As an option we can ship you whats here and backorder the missing pad, this limits what you'll be able to do with your kit, but we can do it that way if you'd prefer.

• 3 weeks later...

You guys definitely need to improve on your shipping process, my order was placed on a Saturday and was shipped Friday, arrived the following Friday with 3 products missing.

May I say that while it's VERY rare to get a back order, it's worth the wait...

My claybar was just on back order when it said it was in stock. :thumbsup:

It's always good receiving a full detail kit with no claybar since its the second step you use when detailing.

The popularity of the product line, coupled with the move from California has put a small strain on stock but the warehouse is finally getting ahead of the curve. Although the wait is kinda nerve racking, you will be more than happy with the results. It's asking a lot but please be patient!

Sorry for the lateness of the reply. I did receive the pads and polish a few days later.

I used the Porter Cable with white pad and SHR. Worked very well. Very pleased.

I will post pictures next car wash.

Sorry for the lateness of the reply. I did receive the pads and polish a few days later.

I used the Porter Cable with white pad and SHR. Worked very well. Very pleased.

I will post pictures next car wash.

Sounds good Robert!!:2thumbs:

Archived