Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Minnesota

sixt9stang

Just wanted to say hello.

I got introduced to Adam's products after seeing Junkman's posts on g8board.com. Started watching his videos and order my first set of products yesterday. Can't wait to use them.

Currently for cars I have: Two 2000 Buick Regal GS's, 2008 Pontiac G8 GT, and a '69 Mustang.

Right now most of the products will be used on the G8 until my white buick is repainted and until I put a new cam in the Mustang.

Anyways I really look forward to hanging out here and learning a lot.

Just wanted to say hello.

I got introduced to Adam's products after seeing Junkman's posts on g8board.com. Started watching his videos and order my first set of products yesterday. Can't wait to use them.

Currently for cars I have: Two 2000 Buick Regal GS's, 2008 Pontiac G8 GT, and a '69 Mustang.

Right now most of the products will be used on the G8 until my white buick is repainted and until I put a new cam in the Mustang.

Anyways I really look forward to hanging out here and learning a lot.

Make sure you check out http://www.GRRRR8.net as well... It's another Adams sponsored site but with much less rules. :thumbsup:

Welcome and enjoy!

Here are some pics of some of my cars. My Regal as it used to look before I got rear ended and before I took the panels off the car to paint them. I should have kept at it and just painted them and put them back on but I decided that the white was in to bad of shape and needed repainting. That was when I thought my stepdad was going to get his paint booth done. Fast forward to now and the paint booth still isn't done and the car still looks like crap. :o

Anyways, consider these before pics. I'll have to upload a pic of my Mustang sometime too.

Archived