Customer Service 866.965.0400

My First Use of Americana

scott53

Question

I just finished my first wax with Americana. It was my first waxing of my Torch Red 2010 Corvette Grand Sport. In a word, AMAZING! Americana was easy-on, easy-off and the Corvette looks great; it just glows. After washing and drying it took me about two hours to wax. It is by far the easiest to use paste wax I have ever done with the best results.

I've been using Adam's products for about three months. Last weekend I attended the Adam's Detailing Clinic at Grabiak Performance Center in New Alexandria, PA. Thank you GPC for hosting the event and thank you Adam and Junkman for presenting the clinic. I learned so much about how to properly care for my cars. Every Adam's product I have used has been the best and they are so easy to use that they save me a lot of time. With my work schedule that is a big plus.

Next weekend the Camaro gets its first wax.

DSC05430.jpg

DSC05436.jpg

My GS is as bare bones as they come, 1LT without the Heritage Package, no NPP exahaust, nothing. I wanted a Torch Red GS coupe with painted top, LS3 and a MN6; no frills. I have yet to decide if I like the front fender stripes or not. One time I look at pictures with them and I like it and the next time I don't. My wife votes NO. So I guess I'll agree with her as she didn't flip out when I wanted to buy the Vette.

Thanks for all of the compliments. This is a much friendlier place than the Corvette forum.

Archived