Customer Service 866.965.0400

My brothers Camaro

I'm not going to lie, I'm not one for the camaro - but that is absolutely beautiful. Well done.

Took the words outta my mouth too. :rockon:

BTW his car sounds almost identical to my mustang-which is to say really good. What is the exhaust on it?

That's pretty sick!

Not wild on the factory ground effect kits. Saw a Unique Whips episode the other day where they did a camaro for Tony Stewart that had a kit that seemed to blend in a little better.

whips1.jpg

I don't like the look of the factory front chin spoiler the way it sticks out. This front spoiler seems to blend a little better IMO.

Unique whips is working on a camaro with a wide body kit right now that is going crazy sick!

That's pretty sick!

Not wild on the factory ground effect kits. Saw a Unique Whips episode the other day where they did a camaro for Tony Stewart that had a kit that seemed to blend in a little better.

whips1.jpg

I don't like the look of the factory front chin spoiler the way it sticks out. This front spoiler seems to blend a little better IMO.

Unique whips is working on a camaro with a wide body kit right now that is going crazy sick!

I like Dylan's brothers a lot more than this one. That body kit seems to just make the Camaro seem even bigger.

Archived