Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pollen, Pollen, Pollen

Obsessed

I have a 70 foot oak tree. The other day it looked like someone took a pepper mill to my car....of course the day after I washed it. Then it rained, and still looked like pepper with a 2 liter of Coke poured over it. Another 2 weeks and it should be over.

I haven't been able to do anything outside due to the heavy green polen dust. I was just wondering how others across the country are making out with it.

+1 its killin me over here man !! what part of NJ you in? im in monmouth county. right by raceway park

I am in South Jersey, Atlantic County. I don't ever remember it being this bad. I have a family function today, so I am washing the wife's car anyway. I'll show the pollen who's boss.

• 4 weeks later...

pretty bad hear, as well as the little black dots from worms or whatever, i now park in the back yard away from trees.

Is it safe to use WW or detail spray to remove the pollen, or hit it with a hose first?

If it is only pollen, WW should be ok. BUT let common sense rule - if you are not sure, wash it. Is there dirt in with the pollen - if so wash it. Those little black bug dots make me think maybe a wash. That stuff could be goopy, sticky, and nasty to the paint.

As far as making a mess on the vehicles, it's not too bad......but my sinuses are driving me crazy. I'm having a tough time breathing normal and hacking pretty bad. I'm already ready for it to ease.

Dogwoods are snowing here now. Easier to deal with than the pollen, but annoying all the same.

Same here.. went from a yellow tinted truck to a snow filled garage.. and my poor puppy has allergies and she is so miserable I turned the A/C on for her..

LOL

Well, this far north, the pollen season is really just kicking in. Been driving me nuts all week. Been rinsing it down all week, but between busy and rain showers no chance for a full on wash. Supposed to be nice tommorow.:xfingers:

Archived