Customer Service 866.965.0400

Progressing toward opening my detailing buisness.

NightMare Silverado

Congrats and good luck!! I had every intentions on getting a small side business up and running by now but I blew a couple discs in my back so I'm trying to get that fixed LOL. But again, I wish you the best in your endeavors.

It's finally starting time for my buisness. Good weather is finally on it's way I have a buisness phone and have a Photoshop friend personalizing a card for me. I'm hoping to have everything ready by the end of the month and then I can take out a small add in the city paper.
Good luck cause it's alot more to it then you might think.Make sure you have business licenses and a sales tax ID number in line.Get business insurance if you are gonna be driving customers cars.

Don't need a buisness license in Cali unless you net over 50k iirc I have a few friends with legit tech side jobs. This is just gonna be a " fun money " job.
If you are collecting income or revenue from customers then the IRS will come looking for you for their share of tax money.You better hope everyone pays you in cash and not check so you wont have a paper trail.

Yup. I wasn't about to just start making $ without a bit of forthought ;).
I figured you thought it through just wanted to make sure so you dont get a knock on the door from someone with their hand out.

Archived