Customer Service 866.965.0400

Auto Magic Products

GPDAN

Question

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone has had any encounters with Auto Magic Products? I was detailing a vehicle on saturday and this Auto Magic Rep approached me and began to criticize my Adams products. I think the term he used was "Bathtub Mixed" product. He seemed pretty arrogant about his stuff and even gave me and my buddy some samples. So, any experiences with that stuff?

I have an AutoMagic truck that comes by my shop every month and I buy from them.My rep gives me samples also and if I buy something and dont like it or the results he gives me my money back or swaps it out for something else.He sees the Adams products in my shop and never says a word.I try to buy local but if I need something from Adam then I get it.

i do not think you never have to knock someone else's product. If yours is better just show them and let the results speak for themselves.

I would agree. Even if their products are better I do not want to support a company like that. I like Adams products and the support behind them. At the Grabiak detail clinic Adam said he will not knock a competitors product. He also said that if we found a better product or something we like better to go ahead and use them. All I can say is Adam's products work great and I will continue to use them. I have no experience with Auto magic though.

Archived