Customer Service 866.965.0400

Geneva, OH

EricJ

Hello everyone. Whilst messing around on youtube a suggestion for Junkman's videos came up. I went to it and watched several.:2thumbs:

Though I'm 40 and my detailing "experience" is limited to vacuuming and washing,:help: whenever I can get the $ I had in mind to get a PC7424 and a black trunk lid from the boneyard to practice on. That's what would fit in my Impala.

Unlike a few other sites I'd seen in the past, this detailing forum I plan to check alot. Some were nothing but smokescreens for the overpriced stuff the main site sold.

Thanks, Junkman for your great videos, and letting people know of this site.:rockon:

Agreed welcome to another North Coast Native! Mentor here! Ive only been here about 2 weeks and have learned more than I have in the past 25 years of cleaning cars! Man did the Junkman & Adam's videos show me the error of my ways! Good luck and :welcomebanner:

Welcome Eric, It's always nice to see another Buckeye especially one close like you are too. Scott is in Mentor and we should all meet up some time at a car show and talk over Adams stuff. I have loved the products for over 5 years now and this forum is great. If you ever get the chance to meet AJ (Junkman) or Adam in real life it is really worth it. Not only are they great guys, but very entertaining. If I can help out in any way you can always PM me. I always love talking cars and Adams products.

Tom

Archived