Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gummy Bears on Cloth Seats!

TundraGEEKS.com

Question

15 answers to this question

Well being that we sell liquid nitrogen, I'd probably try a bit on just the bear and see if I could get it hard enough to remove without freezing and ruining the cloth. Ice may work OK too.

Chris

Well being that we sell liquid nitrogen, I'd probably try a bit on just the bear and see if I could get it hard enough to remove without freezing and ruining the cloth. Ice may work OK too.

Chris

could it be frozen with one of those compressed air cans used for cleaning computers & such?

Or maybe just use Carpet and Interior cleaner on it -- that stuff would probably break down the sugar and let you mop up the goo.

Time for adams to come up with a gum remover.

Hey I see you down there Scott! :)

I should have NEVER come here! I am broke already, now I am going to be deep in debt!! This is now my 2nd favorite forum...LOL At least I should have a nice clean truck! :rockon:

Yeah, seems to work well. (also works really well inside the house on the carpets - think traffic areas). Realistically, if the guy's got gummy bears into the seats, it's worth a shot. I guess the idea would be to use some technique to get most of that gummy stuff off the seat. I have even found that the Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner removed dirt that I did not even see on the bolsters.

The Gummies will be a test, no doubt. :xfingers:

Archived