Customer Service 866.965.0400

My 1990 Chevrolet C1500 454SS 76,000 miles

KodiakBlack

heres some pics of my baby after a polish w/ SHR/Revive mix and a coat of Americana. for some reason i havent really been too satisfied with Americana but maybe i just havent found the right color to use it on yet? enjoy :burnout:

lemme know what you guys think!

march2010034.jpg

march2010030.jpg

march2010031.jpg

march2010032.jpg

march2010033.jpg

march2010037.jpg

march2010042.jpg

march2010046.jpg

march2010044.jpg

march2010045.jpg

up close you can easily tell its original, the bedliner that was in the truck previous to when i found the truck in a bush, wore through the paint.

Very cool, I only noticed the imperfections on the front driver side bumper. It's 20 years old, it looks like its in great shape.

Very cool, I only noticed the imperfections on the front driver side bumper. It's 20 years old, it looks like its in great shape.

yeah i gotta try and buff those out or drcolorchip those scratches. i havent really touched the bumper all that much. kinda hard to stay on top of cleaning when its my summer DD lol

Speaking of old chevy's, I used to be obsessed with these when I was a kid. I'm sure you'll remember it when you click the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GMC-Jimmy-TYPHOON-TYPHOON-4-3L-TURBO-AWD-NON-MOLASTED-CLEAN-NO-RESERVE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5192e9e62dQQitemZ350357153325QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks#ht_13615wt_1026

the TYPHOON! those little buggies are sick! turbo too right?! remember the Syclone?? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GMC-Syclone-1941-ONLY-2995-Very-Rare-All-Docs-Only-37K-Miles-/280507030170?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item414f859a9a

my buddy had a 454 truck but when he went away to college (YEARS AGO) the gas was killing him. he could literally watch the gas drop as he made the trip from college station to Houston! he sold it and got a civic SI...booooo.

my buddy had a 454 truck but when he went away to college (YEARS AGO) the gas was killing him. he could literally watch the gas drop as he made the trip from college station to Houston! he sold it and got a civic SI...booooo.

i know exactly how he feels. the gas mileage makes me want to sell it :help:

Truck looks spectacular for its age... love the old 454SS. What a great truck.

for some reason i havent really been too satisfied with Americana but maybe i just havent found the right color to use it on yet?

What specifically aren't you liking about it? Its rare I hear anyone not super pleased with Americana, if ever. Remember, waxes don't care what color your paint is. Gloss and shine are all in the prep work... a wax only serves to enhance that work and keep it protected.

Truck looks spectacular for its age... love the old 454SS. What a great truck.

What specifically aren't you liking about it? Its rare I hear anyone not super pleased with Americana, if ever. Remember, waxes don't care what color your paint is. Gloss and shine are all in the prep work... a wax only serves to enhance that work and keep it protected.

idk ive heard magical things about it. people told me that it really shines and looks really good. personally on all the vehicles ive tried it on, it shines just as much as when it was bare polish.

:bow:Always wanted a red or white one.

i wish! the red and white ones are even more rare! try finding a stepside BLACK one! those were only made in Cali :drool:

Hahaha! That's what it is like to drive the '55.

On topic. The truck looks incredible, especially when you factor in the age of the paint.

Archived