Customer Service 866.965.0400

I Need Advice?

JPEGXP

Question

So I have the 4' spot pads on order, and am looking forward to them! I know I can use them with the PC, but I am interested in testing them out with a cordless drill. Problem, I don't own a cordless drill. I just have an electric one from the 70's that is way too powerful to put on a car.

Can someone suggest a good drill for me to purchase? It would be used on the car as well as some simple projects around the house. Assuming there will be sales this weekend everywhere, I intend on going out and purchasing one.

Hope I didn't post this in the wrong section? :xfingers:

6 answers to this question

I have a 12V Lithium Ion 3/8" chuck drill that works great. Get a Li-ion battery as they don't build a memory and IMO have more power than a Ni-Cad.

I have used my B&D corded drill as well and it works fine. As long as it's variable speed you're fine.

Chris

I too just order the 4" pads, seeing that Adam is including the PC adapter. I have the Craftmans 19.2 volt Diehard cordless drill. Is there any issues using it on the paint. I was concerned about the pads only coming with the drill adapter. That is way I was happy to see Adam include the pc adapter in the kit.

Archived