Customer Service 866.965.0400

pure waterless wash in my windsheld washer fluid!!

trhland

Question

lastweek i was driving and as i came to a stop my windsheild needed tobe cleanedbut i was out of washer fluid. so i grabed my spray bittle of waterless wash that i keep in my truck for those on the spot cleanups. and with out even getting out of my truck i reached my arm out the saide window and sprayed my windsheild with water less wash.. then hit the wiper blades and all i can say is WOW!!!!!!!!! MY WINDOW IS CRYSTAL CLEAN!!!!! so im wondering can i pure this in my washer fluid tank??? instead of washer fluid??? thanks guys!!!

10 answers to this question

Some guys use Adam's Glass Cleaner in there washer reservoir.(Summer Months)

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#f3f4f5><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">54.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"> </TD><TD width="46%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's Glass Cleaner</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Catalog No: D012</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Price: $9.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle colSpan=2><FORM id=AddToCartForm_54_62 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" name=AddToCartForm_54_62 onsubmit="return validateForm(this) && AddToCartForm_54_62_Validator(this)" action=addtocart.aspx?returnurl=showcategory.aspx%3fCategoryID%3d24%26SEName%3dcleaners method=post> </FORM>

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>NEW! We improved what many considered to be the finest glass cleaner available. Adam's All-New Glass Cleaner Plus is not just a better glass cleaner; it's also eco-friendly.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD background=/images/box_06.gif> </TD></TR><TR><TD>box_07.gif</TD><TD background=/images/box_08.gif> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

As we all know, when you hit the washer button, the washer fluid sprays on the paint as well. Now I have used the WCW a lot and love it, but I always wipe it off. Will there be any side effects from it drying on the finish. I don't think it will harm the finish, but will it dry and look bad?

Some guys use Adam's Glass Cleaner in there washer reservoir.(Summer Months)

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#f3f4f5><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">54.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"></TD><TD width="46%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's Glass Cleaner</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Catalog No: D012</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Price: $9.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle colSpan=2><FORM id=AddToCartForm_54_62 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" name=AddToCartForm_54_62 onsubmit="return validateForm(this) && AddToCartForm_54_62_Validator(this)" action=addtocart.aspx?returnurl=showcategory.aspx%3fCategoryID%3d24%26SEName%3dcleaners method=post></FORM>

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>NEW! We improved what many considered to be the finest glass cleaner available. Adam's All-New Glass Cleaner Plus is not just a better glass cleaner; it's also eco-friendly.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD background=/images/box_06.gif></TD></TR><TR><TD>box_07.gif</TD><TD background=/images/box_08.gif></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i might try that ..

I used the glass sealer. I have driven in the rain since and don't think I will need washer fluid anymore. I avoid using it if at all possible as it flows on the side windows and makes them hard to see out of. I suppose come winter when they put down sand and pickle juice I may need it. I only need to fill mine every year or so anyway as I don't like to use it. Try the window sealant and good wipers. I was behind a dump truck in the rain and they still did not streak. I also noticed the dirt did not stick to my 2 coats of MSW either. I used the sealer on my Skys windows too although I don't know why. I will never drive it in the rain. What good is it if I can't put the top down. May as well drive the truck.

Archived