Customer Service 866.965.0400

MSW + Americana = Win (pics)

GerryC

I have debaged every car i have owned except the GTO. With Pontiac being gone i think its kinda cool to leave it on there. Yours looks great without it though. Debaging makes the car look very clean.

part of me did kind of want to leave it there, but the big red dart in the middle of the trunk should be enough to show everyone how much GM screwed up. IMO they should have dropped buick and gmc and kept Chevy, Cadillac, and Pontiac; mainstream, luxury, performance.

anyway, here's a better picture

debadged.jpg

The white looks great. I have owned white and black cars and I think they are both equallys as difficult to keep the paint nice. Great Job!

I have to disagree with you in somethings though. GM should have rolled GMC into Chevy, kept Pontiac as a specialty brand (GTO, Firebird, etc), rolled the remaining Pontiac vehicles and Amercan Buick into Saturn and kept Buick as is in the Asian market. Cadilac stays as is. So Cadi (high end), Chevy (Middle), and Saturn (low). IMHO. End thread jack.

no jack, I'm sure everyone here could have pooled their ideas together and come up with a much better plan than what GM actually ended up doing. All of GMC's vehicles are pretty much identical to Chevy's with the exception of some more heavy duty parts, which as you said could have been rolled into Chevy. They definitely spread themselves too thin. Even Ford is going to be cutting Mercury soon

Archived