Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quicked on my TBSS

Kustom_FX

So yesterday I got my Sampler Pack in the mail, along with my Teeshirts. The Sampler Pack was supposed to be a gift for someone, but I have been out of the samples a friend gave me and well I couldn't resist.. I will either refill the bottles or get another one when my other order arrives..

Just did the engine, wheels, tires & wheel wells, along with a wash & wipe.

Wheels & Area Before

IMG_2514.jpg

After

IMG_2565.jpg

Engine Before

IMG_2534.jpg

Not bad for a Daily Driver with 50k on it in NE Ohio! lol

After

IMG_2540.jpg

And you can tell why I am jacked about the In & Out spray.. between the front and rear honey combs and the acre of plastic under the hood I will need a case!

And just a wash and DS wipe and dry..

IMG_2580.jpg

And yes I know I didnt wash the inner wheel hoops, but if you look at the pics you can see the previous owner TRASHED the clearcoat on them, so over the winter I am stripping them and having them powder coated.

Which by the way, will APC affect my powder coat? Would I be safer with the Green Wheel Cleaner? I used APC to clean them today.. LOVED IT!

So yesterday I got my Sampler Pack in the mail, along with my Teeshirts. The Sampler Pack was supposed to be a gift for someone, but I have been out of the samples a friend gave me and well I couldn't resist.. I will either refill the bottles or get another one when my other order arrives..

Just did the engine, wheels, tires & wheel wells, along with a wash & wipe.

Wheels & Area Before

IMG_2514.jpg

After

IMG_2565.jpg

Engine Before

IMG_2534.jpg

Not bad for a Daily Driver with 50k on it in NE Ohio! lol

After

IMG_2540.jpg

And you can tell why I am jacked about the In & Out spray.. between the front and rear honey combs and the acre of plastic under the hood I will need a case!

And just a wash and DS wipe and dry..

IMG_2580.jpg

And yes I know I didnt wash the inner wheel hoops, but if you look at the pics you can see the previous owner TRASHED the clearcoat on them, so over the winter I am stripping them and having them powder coated.

Which by the way, will APC affect my powder coat? Would I be safer with the Green Wheel Cleaner? I used APC to clean them today.. LOVED IT!

NICE RIDE!:2thumbs:

Sorry, I didnt see your question as I was drooling over your SS. I would say that the APC will be perfectly fine on your inner wheel hoops. I personally use the green wheel cleaner on my wheels and under my fenders even sometimes. Either would be fine I'd say though. If I'm wrong one of the Experts will probably get on here and let us know different. lol

Looks good! Are you talking about the White painted fender well (lip) or the black?

I am having the wheels stripped and powder coated over the winter.. the clear and finish are destroyed..

So I want to know if I should get a bottle of GWC to go with my other things or if APC is safe on my clear..

Heres a thought.. I may go WHITE wheels! yea I know keeping them clean will be harder than keeping Junkman out of a Free Steak Buffet @ a Detailing Conference! LOL (Nuttin but love AJ)

I would go with GWC! :rockon:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#f3f4f5><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">436.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"> </TD><TD width="46%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Green Wheel Cleaner 16oz</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Catalog No: D029</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Price: $12.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle colSpan=2><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript><!--var VariantMinimumQty_436_472 = 0;var SelectedVariantInventory_436_472 = 999687;function AddToCartForm_436_472_Validator(theForm) { submitonce(theForm); if ((theForm.Quantity.value*1) < 1) { alert("Please specify the quantity you want to add to your cart"); theForm.Quantity.focus(); submitenabled(theForm); return (false); } submitenabled(theForm); return (true); }//--></SCRIPT><FORM id=AddToCartForm_436_472 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" name=AddToCartForm_436_472 onsubmit="return validateForm(this) && AddToCartForm_436_472_Validator(this)" action=addtocart.aspx?returnurl=showcategory.aspx%3fCategoryID%3d24%26SEName%3dcleaners method=post> </FORM>

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>

Our Eco-Friendly wheel cleaner is tough on brake dust, gentle on your wheels, and easy on the environment. It's a true, blue American-made solution to a green problem!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD background=/images/box_06.gif> </TD></TR><TR><TD>box_07.gif</TD><TD background=/images/box_08.gif> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

IMG_2540.jpg

Amen to that! I swear that honeycomb holds half a bucket of water.

We have two things in my wife's TBSS's future. First is getting her wheels either chromed or powder coated, her choice. Second is a CAI to replace that knuckle busting, curse inducing air box GM put on it; I hate that #$%^%$ thing! :mad:

I was going to paint my engine cover, but VRT made it look so nice I may avoid that now.. Im not big on the CAI, I had one on my last truck and HATED the sound.. so I will see.. E-fans are first for me, then maybe a tune and new cam.. not to crazy I do drive this everyday..

Mmmmm, TBSS FTW.

Funny though, the last owner of my SS didn't treat it too well either. I mean seriously, how can you drive a $40K+ specialty SUV off the lot and treat it like a work truck?

Must have been a lot of "more money than brains" around 07-08.

Mmmmm, TBSS FTW.

Funny though, the last owner of my SS didn't treat it too well either. I mean seriously, how can you drive a $40K+ specialty SUV off the lot and treat it like a work truck?

Must have been a lot of "more money than brains" around 07-08.

Agreed! My paint is ok, not bad, but the rims are just TRASHED.. I need to strip them, and in a few spots take the Dremel and smooth some curb rash..

The drivers footwell is also a disaster.. not sure if even Adams Interior Cleaner can help it.. I will post some more before and after pics after I get my stuff..

Thanks again all for the nice comments! :thumbsup:

Archived