Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams customer service

Im not gonna lie but their service is pretty

AWESOME!

Ashley always takes care of me <3 lol

Shes a great person to deal with... If her n Dylan can put up with me... Then thats 115% happyness from my end...

Paul give them a chance, they will make it right with out question. :bow:

I just find it odd that one person could have an issue when everyone else is thoroughly satisfied. He orders stuff, using the wrong email, on a long weekend, expects a reply within a couple of days of said long weekend that just so happened to have a huge sale and many orders and comes in here to flame the company and the customer service? I know I have spent the day in a hot garage detailing, but did I miss something? I know the company will do anything and everything to make this right, and probably doesn't need me to come in and fan the flames, but I take issue with this. My apologies to the staff here, but this was bugging the crap out of me and had to get it off my chest.

Ok I'm gettting frustrated now. On Sunday I placed an order and put the wrong E-mail address. I did recieve a order number and confirmation at the end of the check out but logged out before I wrote them down.

I've since E-mailed 3 different people(Ashley-Brian and Dylan ) on this site without one response. I'm trying to see if the order was actually placed. Everybody says Adam's has great customer service well I'm not seeing it on my end.

Any help is appreciated

Paul do you have an update for us?

Knowing this company, I'm sure that your issues have been taken care of by now. Please let us know that it has been taken care of. There are many of us here that care about this company and don't want anyone out there unhappy with it.

Yes recieved my order Monday 6-7 as promised. I ordered what I thought was the wrong product so I did the Live Chat with Ashley and she said what I ordered will work. Tuesday I blew my ACL and maybe Minuscus so I wont be using the Adams products for a bit

Thanks Adams it was my mistake and I apologize but you made it right

• 2 weeks later...
Yes recieved my order Monday 6-7 as promised. I ordered what I thought was the wrong product so I did the Live Chat with Ashley and she said what I ordered will work. Tuesday I blew my ACL and maybe Minuscus so I wont be using the Adams products for a bit

Thanks Adams it was my mistake and I apologize but you made it right

I am really happy it was taken care of for you! I hope for a speedy and full recovery as well! :cheers:

• 3 months later...

If all companies had customer service like Adams we would all be much happier people :)

I have used the chat feature twice this week for help with two different orders and Ashley responded immediately and of course took care of everything. Ashley does an amazing job and it is evident that she is empowered to be able to handle every issue that needs attention.

I have been purchasing products from Adams for a long time now and the products and the customer service actually improve with time.

Buddy

Just another great example of the 2nd to none customer service offered by Adam's ---- My orange 4" focus pad deteriorated within a few minutes of use and after a short email and a few pics, Ashley has another one coming my way free of charge. In a world full of get rich quick schemes and no accountability, it sure is a breath of fresh air to deal with such an honest and "consumer friendly" company.....well done Adam's:bravo:

• 9 months later...

First and foremost I have already contacted Adam & crew on this and don't expect anything further to be done.

Second, I fully understand the reasons for what I am about to explain.

I wanted to preface this because I thought it important to let folks know I now completely understand something I did not prior.

On to the post:

I recently purchased a Metro Sidekick from another forum member. When it arrived it had a frayed cord, and thinking that the 110% guarantee applied to second owners (it does not) I contacted Adam's to see what could be done. It turns out that for at least for products that they resell they need the original owner in order to honor the guarantee.

So, just to be clear, the 110% applies only to first owners.... (One reason you will find Adam's prices are somewhat higher than others may be for the same product is the need to cover the cost of fufilling the guarantee, which makes perfect sense)

Just thought I would post this so others understand how this works. Adam's staff, feel free to correct any (further) misconceptions I may have.

(I am still in the midst of figuring out how to pull the Metro apart to fix the cord). :help:

On to the post:

I recently purchased a Metro Sidekick from another forum member. When it arrived it had a frayed cord, and thinking that the 110% guarantee applied to second owners (it does not) I contacted Adam's to see what could be done. It turns out that for at least for products that they resell they need the original owner in order to honor the guarantee.

So, just to be clear, the 110% applies only to first owners.... (One reason you will find Adam's prices are somewhat higher than others may be for the same product is the need to cover the cost of fufilling the guarantee, which makes perfect sense)

Just want to step in here and be 100% clear on one point. Anyone purchasing product from a distributor like myself is still absolutely covered under the 110% guarantee. That does NOT just apply to purchases from Colorado.

• 1 month later...

Archived