Customer Service 866.965.0400

Officially a Junkie.....

Zeus_SVT

I've been slowly trying each and every product by Adams since finding out about the products last year. After this memorial day sale I think I have officially ordered every product and some of them MULTIPLE times, besides the "Clear Polish", but I don't have a need for that yet as my cars have no clear bras on them.......:loser:

I'm hooked, this stuff is like crack. :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

I got the clear polish for my headlight lenses, and also for some clear film on the front faces of the rear fenders on the HHR. Both the lenses and the film came out really nice and clear. Plus it helps block the UV damage, which in itself is a great benefit.

I've been slowly trying each and every product by Adams since finding out about the products last year. After this memorial day sale I think I have officially ordered every product and some of them MULTIPLE times, besides the "Clear Polish", but I don't have a need for that yet as my cars have no clear bras on them.......:loser:

I'm hooked, this stuff is like crack. :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

I know the feeling. I never would of thought I would end up so hooked on one particular product either. I have my allegiances to things that I prefer, but I think this is on a whole 'nother level.

I got the clear polish for my headlight lenses, and also for some clear film on the front faces of the rear fenders on the HHR. Both the lenses and the film came out really nice and clear. Plus it helps block the UV damage, which in itself is a great benefit.

Hmmm...not a bad idea. :banana:

OK, that was easy to convince me.....I chatted with Ashley this afternoon and had her add it to my order that I placed yesterday. :lolsmack:

FYI...There are NO Adam's rehab centers!! :lolsmack:

Once your hooked-your hooked. :pc:

:willy::help::willy: I guess being hooked on cleaning up cars is better than a lot of other things you can get hooked on. Might not be a cheap hobby, but at least it's something you can enjoy the heck out of. :jester:

Yesterday, after my T-shirt and assorted other goodies arrived :mail: and I had picked up my back ordered stuff from Adam's Canada (I have multiple suppliers.....LOL), I could feel a distinct sense of let down.

Not over the products! But over the fact I had nothing on the way..:lolsmack:

They need to get the new I&O spray ready for shipping so I can order something.........:drool:

:lolsmack:

I feel the same way. It almost seems like the norm to be expecting a package to arrive from FedEx these days. My local FedEx guy has delivered so many boxes wrapped with all this adams tape that he even took the time one day to ask me about it. I warned him of the addiction and then opened the garage door to show him what they are capable of. :pc:

So did his jaw drop? :)

I think he was in awe of the car and the cleanliness all together. I guess he had never seen an Pontiac G8 before, or ever even heard of it. He might even be an adams customer by now, heck I don't know, he seemed pretty amazed. :D

Archived