Customer Service 866.965.0400

All-Ford Nationals June 4-6 Carlisle

Guess the weather got pretty rough around 5 today. My son called and was just outside of Carlisle on the turnpike, pulled over because you couldn't see the car in front of you for the rain. Hope everyone is ok.

The Fords and Mustangs are going to be here in Tulsa June 16th-20th. http://www.midamericafordmeet.com/ Annual event, big show, road racing at Hallett Speedway http://hallettracing.net/ and drag racing at Tulsa Raceway Park http://www.tulsaracewaypark.com/. To bad Adam doesn't have a detailer that can set up a booth here. This show is held every year. A couple years ago Carrol Shelby himself showed up.

Here's a few pics I took at Carlisle Saturday! I was given the Celebrity Pick award (very nice plaque).

I'm sure my Adams shine was better than most! :rockon:

Can't miss this! :D

IMG_2026.jpg

Found it! :banana:

IMG_2010.jpg

AJ explaining how to use SHR with the PC. Was great to meet you AJ! :patriot:

IMG_2016.jpg

Got my 1st mod at Ford Racing Performance!!! :banana:

Cold air intake and a tune for $500 installed. Nice deal. And the rep convinced me to get CDC hydraulic hood holders, for and extra $100 installed! I'm a sucker for a good deal. :bow:

IMG_2017.jpg

40 more easy horsepower! 501 total!

:burnout:

IMG_2018.jpg

Ready to prep the car!

IMG_2003.jpg

Looking good! Thanks ADAM! :patriot:

IMG_2002.jpg

The sticker they left on the window... :rockon:

Adam you need to have your company on the sticker next year. Instead of you know who, below... :loser:

IMG_2039.jpg

At home, cleaned and ready for bed! :glasses:

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

Some other cars of interest... :2thumbs:

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2012.jpg

LOVED this!!!

IMG_2001.jpg

Another great Show and a great weekend even with the rain, high winds and hot and humid weather. This was the first year I did not give my stang to be demoed by Adam's. Learned some stuff from AJ last year and bought the Junkman's PC kit this spring. AJ gave me the thumbs up on how my car looks and picked up my first plaque for 3rd in my class.

Poor Steve and AJ got a little flooded in the Adam's booth including AJ's laptop cord, which is why you haven't seen him post on here.

Carlisle2010004.jpgCarlisle2010053.jpg28959_1361322030766_1163038822_30787196_1271981_n.jpg

Great pictures and congratulations on getting celebrity pick:thumbsup::thumbsup: You do realize that your going to have to leave the sticker in the windshield forever!!! I wish I lived closer to Carlisle.

Thanks!

Are you kidding... My wife asked if I was going to ever take it off.

NEVER! :lol:

Great pictures and congratulations on getting celebrity pick:thumbsup::thumbsup: You do realize that your going to have to leave the sticker in the windshield forever!!! I wish I lived closer to Carlisle.

I know mine's still on. :lolsmack:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived