Customer Service 866.965.0400

WW--How dirty is too dirty?

randyfox

Question

Well, I finally got the '55 out from Texas this week, and my beautiful and thoughtful wife was kind enough to pack all of my Adam's products inside of it so I can have something to do until they are able to come out in a week or so. :rockon::2thumbs:

But the car was on an open air trailer and of course it saw some weather (lots of water spots), plus it has a bunch of smudges and hand prints all over it that are darker in color. Really stands out on the white part of the car. Most of the really dirty areas are confined to the trunk. The rest of the car doesn't look too bad.

The car is being stubborn and not wanting to start for me to back it out into the driveway to give it a proper wash. But it sitting in the garage dirty is driving me nuts! :willy: Based off of what I said, can I use the WW to clean my car in the interim or is it just too dirty?

4 answers to this question

I wouldn't...

To avoid introducing more swirls, I have decided that I will only use WW on site at shows as a final prep or just after an "out and back" drive. Assuming that it didn't rain.

Anytime dirt/grit/grime has an opportunity to really be stuck to the surface either with passing of time or with the assistance of water/dew, I'd start with a 2 bucket wash.

Without seeing it , it is hard to say. Is there any grit on the car? If there is I wouldn't. If it is just dusty you can, just use alot of WCW saturate each panel remember to keep turning your towel. It may take more towels than normal.:2thumbs:

Hmmm, I figured as much. I will just have to see if I can push that beast in and out of the garage until I figure out why it doesn't want to start lately.

Thanks fellas.

Archived